Cambridge book 1 test 1 The charts below show results of a survey of adult education The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared Write a report for a unive

The two charts below reveal some aspects of studying when people already having a job. While the first chart demonstrate reasons people advance supplementary course, the second chart shows their thought on dividing fee.

It is evident that most people participate in a class because of their interest or enhance their specific knowledge. Having the same percentage of being attracted by course, 40% people vote that the amount of money on studying should be paid by individual.

In the first chart, it is clear that personal fascinating is the top answer on dragging people to education. Closely behind, with 2% lower, evaluating knowledge is the reason people sign in. Oppose to that, the least reason people thought about studying is being socialized. Three other reasons that have approximately equal vote, which only haldf of those of peak reason, are whether it is beneficial for their contemporary job or simply because of their self-excitement.

The pie chart shows another aspect in study, the financial issue. While 40% adult agree that fees should be paid by the one taking the course individually, less than 10% of that, the second group state the opinion that the costs should be funded by the employers. Last group, with one fourth of people concur that taxpayers should cover the cost.