In the future, fossil fuels such as coal and oil will be used up. How can we save on resources? What other forms of energy are available?

Recently, a major problem which is being argued is that the natural resources are running out rapidly since industrial times and numerous people are appealing for the saving of resources.

What has to be mentioned first is that every effort which is used on cutting down the use of these rare resources is a must. For instance, we are expected to take public transportation rather than private cars. By doing this, not only can we reduce the use of fossil fuels, but also decrease the emission of greenhouse gases, which would obviously benefit the environment as well. Besides, it’s essential for the scientists to improve the technology in order to utilize the fossil fuels efficiently. Specifically, factories ought to find economical methods to manufacture high-quality products. Therefore, only by sparing no effort can we avoid the using up of natural resources.

However, it’s still necessary to find better sources of power to replace coal and oil. Nuclear power had been thought to be the best option until the accidents caused by nuclear happened. Fortunately, it has been proved that sources such as solar energy, wind power and hydro-electric power can alternate fossil fuels. Futhermore, not like coal and oil, these sources are clean and won’t give pollution to the environment. The prices, however, may not be accepted by most citizens because they are several times higher than that of fossil fuels. Actually, it is believed that the clean sources would be consumped largely in the future.

In conclusion, it’s important to conserve the energy at all times and with the development of technology, more clean sources would be discovered.

Sentence: Specifically, factories ought to find economical methods to manufacture high-quality products.
Error: high-quality Suggestion: high quality

Sentence: Fortunately, it has been proved that sources such as solar energy, wind power and hydro-electric power can alternate fossil fuels.
Error: hydro-electric Suggestion: hydro electric

Sentence: Actually, it is believed that the clean sources would be consumped largely in the future.
Error: consumped Suggestion: consumed

Sentence: Besides, it's essential for the scientists to improve the technology in order to utilize the fossil fuels efficiently.

Suggestion: Refer to it's and essential, better " It is essential"

Sentence: In conclusion, it's important to conserve the energy at all times and with the development of technology, more clean sources would be discovered.

Suggestion: Refer to it's and important, better "It is important"

No. of Words: 270 350 (put more words)