People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Give reas

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).

Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

People attend colleges or universities for a lot different reasons for example, to career preparation, parents concern, new experiences, increased knowledge, just for life style, just for formality, and other. I believe that there are three most common reason are new experiences, increased knowledge, and prepare their self to be able toward job opportunity. In the 21st century like now, higher education became most important for seeking job and as the one of specification to be able to doing competition in career world.

Many Peoples attend their lectures to colleges or universities to prepare their self to be competent to toward chance of great occupation with inflated salary. Because of there are requirements of many companies need formal certificate education at least bachelor degree or diploma certificate from campus.

A number of inhabitants have purpose to increased their knowledge, so they are took lectures in college or university to improve their interest in knowing. Mindset of majority student which have motivation to increasing their science is they want to know more about everything they like, peculiarly in science field. The other societies have goal to get new experience in the college or universities, they think that with expand their study in campus will get more experience, for example inhabitants can join with another activities like extracurricular, study club, or community to add more experience, therefore the learner in this part thought that with attended to campus can improve their experience.

The other destination of the citizen as example just for formality, just for lifestyle and parents concern is just exist for barely persons. In my opinion the citizens like this have not more motivation to be batter in their future.

In conclusion there are many reasons for Peoples to attended colleagues or universities. In my perspective from the reasons only there are three purpose which is make inhabitants can be batter in the future and can increase their quality of life, it is career preparation, increasing knowledge, and looking for new experience, outside of it I think just for fun and spending their times.

there are three most common reason are new experiences,
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: The other societies have goal to get new experience in the college or universities, they think that with expand their study in campus will get more experience, for example inhabitants can join with another activities like extracurricular, study club, or community to add more experience, therefore the learner in this part thought that with attended to campus can improve their experience.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and expand
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and activities

Sentence: The other destination of the citizen as example just for formality, just for lifestyle and parents concern is just exist for barely persons.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In conclusion there are many reasons for Peoples to attended colleagues or universities.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and attended

Sentence: In my perspective from the reasons only there are three purpose which is make inhabitants can be batter in the future and can increase their quality of life, it is career preparation, increasing knowledge, and looking for new experience, outside of it I think just for fun and spending their times.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make