Essay topics: People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your choice
People learn through their entire lives. Knowledge is like a way that's why, there is no limit both of them. When we learn more & more, we realize that the thing what we should learn is never finish &, we can't learn it completely. Each peoples' assimilation is different. Some people can acquire knowledge by reading many books & others prefer to learn by doing things. Also there are people who prefer to learn from others by listening to their advice & analyzing their mistaking, Each way has many benefits
Students learn many things from the book & other different recourse like internet, magazines &, newspapers. Take for example our history or space exploration. People learn about them from books & TV programs.
Learning by listening can be enjoyable. Lively debate is interesting & interesting things are usually easier to learn. Besides, if you don't like reading , you can ask questions , if you don't understand. If you tired, you might even fall asleep while you're listening.
However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason. Firstly, learning by doing things develops our maturity &, it is a good way to remember things. Secondly, it helps us understand things from our experience. I know that complicated things become easy things if O do them myself. For instance, if you want to play the piano, you can't learn without practice. Next reason is that, doing things is the way helps me focus on tasks. If I read books or listen to other people, I may forget it but, when I practice something, I feel eager to do it.
To sum up, people can learn by listening or reading but, the best way to learn about something is by doing things, because it keeps in our brain long time & we can understand better than other method.
- The diagram below shows the structure of a basic rocket engine
- The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and lesure activities that boys participates in, whereas the second graph shows the activities which girls participate.
- The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures for 2025
- The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history. however should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and officesHow important is it to maintain old buildings? should history stand in the w
- Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer -
- Problems surrounding people & their solutions
- People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you