You are herePeople learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

Nodira's picture

By Nodira - Posted on 11 January 2013

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your choice

People learn through their entire lives. Knowledge is like a way that's why, there is no limit both of them. When we learn more & more, we realize that the thing what we should learn is never finish &, we can't learn it completely. Each peoples' assimilation is different. Some people can acquire knowledge by reading many books & others prefer to learn by doing things. Also there are people who prefer to learn from others by listening to their advice & analyzing their mistaking, Each way has many benefits

Students learn many things from the book & other different recourse like internet, magazines &, newspapers. Take for example our history or space exploration. People learn about them from books & TV programs.

Learning by listening can be enjoyable. Lively debate is interesting & interesting things are usually easier to learn. Besides, if you don't like reading , you can ask questions , if you don't understand. If you tired, you might even fall asleep while you're listening.

However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason. Firstly, learning by doing things develops our maturity &, it is a good way to remember things. Secondly, it helps us understand things from our experience. I know that complicated things become easy things if O do them myself. For instance, if you want to play the piano, you can't learn without practice. Next reason is that, doing things is the way helps me focus on tasks. If I read books or listen to other people, I may forget it but, when I practice something, I feel eager to do it.

To sum up, people can learn by listening or reading but, the best way to learn about something is by doing things, because it keeps in our brain long time & we can understand better than other method.

In some countries, old age is valued, while, in others, youth is emphasized. Which view point do you agree with? Justin sticky icon
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. maryam2900
It has been argued that companies and private individual, not the government should pay the bill to clean up environmental pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree? habiba sticky icon
People listen to music for different reasons and at different times.Why is music important to many people? dnaserbakht
In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies.What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? helia123
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro Bustanul Arifin
Very few schoolchildren learn about the value of money and how to look after it,yet this is a critical life skill that should be taught as part of the school curriculum.Do you agree or disagree?Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reaso robertzacaria
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to. How true is the statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments? indah_hai
The following charts illustrate electronic gaming trends in South Korea in 2006. The first outlines the gamer age groups and gender demographics. The second indicates game type preference. Mcgarry
In some rich countries, the number of children at secondary or high school who are taking science subjects in declining. What effect might this have on the children’s and their countries’ futures? How can children be encouraged to study science? vicky123

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision making positions in governments; others however disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
There is a disagreement on the impact of increased business and culture contact between countries on a country's identity. What is your opinion? skeet IELTS Writing Task II
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
News editor decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper.What factors do you think influence these decisions?Do we become used to bad news?Would it be better if more good news was reported ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
The Percentage of Students Proficient in a Foreign Language djongiskhan IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
In some countries children have very strict rules of behaviour,in others countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like.To what extent should children have to follow rules ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
in the last 20 years, there have been significant develpment s in information technology do you agree or disagree?? nirmal singh virk IELTS Writing Task II
Tessy James's picture

Hai..

You have good points ..
It is better to see in clear paragraphs..
Avoid writting & write and...

Tessy

However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason
Suggestions: However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reasons.