You are herePeople learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

Nodira's picture

By Nodira - Posted on 11 January 2013

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your choice

People learn through their entire lives. Knowledge is like a way that's why, there is no limit both of them. When we learn more & more, we realize that the thing what we should learn is never finish &, we can't learn it completely. Each peoples' assimilation is different. Some people can acquire knowledge by reading many books & others prefer to learn by doing things. Also there are people who prefer to learn from others by listening to their advice & analyzing their mistaking, Each way has many benefits

Students learn many things from the book & other different recourse like internet, magazines &, newspapers. Take for example our history or space exploration. People learn about them from books & TV programs.

Learning by listening can be enjoyable. Lively debate is interesting & interesting things are usually easier to learn. Besides, if you don't like reading , you can ask questions , if you don't understand. If you tired, you might even fall asleep while you're listening.

However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason. Firstly, learning by doing things develops our maturity &, it is a good way to remember things. Secondly, it helps us understand things from our experience. I know that complicated things become easy things if O do them myself. For instance, if you want to play the piano, you can't learn without practice. Next reason is that, doing things is the way helps me focus on tasks. If I read books or listen to other people, I may forget it but, when I practice something, I feel eager to do it.

To sum up, people can learn by listening or reading but, the best way to learn about something is by doing things, because it keeps in our brain long time & we can understand better than other method.

The graph below show the quantities of gods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. qazzass
The charts below show the number of Japanese tourist travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australias share of the Japanese tourist market. rajvi
In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your opinions on this? directioner sticky icon
Some people say that professional workers such as doctors, nurses, and teachers make greater contribution and therefore should be paid more than those sports and entertainment stars.To what extent do you agree? Tohir Bin Umar ...
The widespread use of Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest? aisha.oab sticky icon
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010. Q...graph Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.Write at least 150 words. Tessy James
The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (Cambridge IELTS Traveler sticky icon
As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having a negative effect on their health.To what extent do you agree or disagree? fikri
Reading better than watching edgar pandu putra
running business lemansadikhli

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What are the reasons for parents to do this? Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children in general? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Tessy James's picture

Hai..

You have good points ..
It is better to see in clear paragraphs..
Avoid writting & write and...

Tessy

However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason
Suggestions: However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reasons.