You are herePeople learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you

Nodira's picture

By Nodira - Posted on 11 January 2013

People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your choice

People learn through their entire lives. Knowledge is like a way that's why, there is no limit both of them. When we learn more & more, we realize that the thing what we should learn is never finish &, we can't learn it completely. Each peoples' assimilation is different. Some people can acquire knowledge by reading many books & others prefer to learn by doing things. Also there are people who prefer to learn from others by listening to their advice & analyzing their mistaking, Each way has many benefits

Students learn many things from the book & other different recourse like internet, magazines &, newspapers. Take for example our history or space exploration. People learn about them from books & TV programs.

Learning by listening can be enjoyable. Lively debate is interesting & interesting things are usually easier to learn. Besides, if you don't like reading , you can ask questions , if you don't understand. If you tired, you might even fall asleep while you're listening.

However, I prefer doing things than other method for some reason. Firstly, learning by doing things develops our maturity &, it is a good way to remember things. Secondly, it helps us understand things from our experience. I know that complicated things become easy things if O do them myself. For instance, if you want to play the piano, you can't learn without practice. Next reason is that, doing things is the way helps me focus on tasks. If I read books or listen to other people, I may forget it but, when I practice something, I feel eager to do it.

To sum up, people can learn by listening or reading but, the best way to learn about something is by doing things, because it keeps in our brain long time & we can understand better than other method.