Some people beilve that urbanization is modern disease while other people do not think so.What is your opinion?

The discussion about whether or not driving of any kind of vehicles at the age of 18 is considered much relevant time by some groups of people is very debatable one. Some individuals are of opinion that minimum age limit for driving must commence as of 18,while others hold oppiste view. It is necessary to look at bothsides of the argument before forming an opinion.

Selection of the best age for steering of any kind of transport has always been based on some factors ,such as maturity, physical strength and flexibility. Firstly,at the age of 18,children reach their adolsence which means that they physically meanwhile cognitevly are being ready to drive safely or to take their dirve license . Secondly,As ones are reaching their adolescence at the same time they are being much physically stronger which help them to overcome any issues while drivinig any kinds of automobile ,for example, today there are soviet union manufactured cars which are manual transmitters gauges that is able to make a difficulties for elderly people due to physical weaknesses. The last but not least, as people get older they are physically getting passive and this impair them to prevent some car incidents or accidents beforehand.

Many people,however,argue that minimum age limit for driving a car must be begin as of 18. Although , ones are fully mature at the age of 18,they suffer from the lack of patience which most likely could lead to significant problems, for example,If you stop your car in the traffic congestion or in the traffic light and you possess mentioned problem above , surely you are most likely will make car accidents compare with other drivers who do not possess this problem. Today almost whole kinds of autos are being developed and a number of manually transmitted cars are reduced because of discomfort or difficulties therefore physical strength could not play big role in that case. In spite of youngesters are much flexible unfortunately they do not have adequately life experiences . However,elderly people possess much more life experience which in most cases are muvh more rival than flexibility.

In my opinion,though driving a car at the age of 18 has some drawbacks which I think that highlights of driving at early ages weigh up its setbacks

Sentence: The last but not least, as people get older they are physically getting passive and this impair them to prevent some car incidents or accidents beforehand.
Description: The fragment this impair them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace impair with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In spite of youngesters are much flexible unfortunately they do not have adequately life experiences .
Description: The fragment have adequately life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace adequately with adjective

much more life experience which in most cases are
much more life experiences which in most cases are

Sentence: Some individuals are of opinion that minimum age limit for driving must commence as of 18,while others hold oppiste view.
Error: oppiste Suggestion: opposite

Sentence: It is necessary to look at bothsides of the argument before forming an opinion.
Error: bothsides Suggestion: both sides

Sentence: Firstly,at the age of 18,children reach their adolsence which means that they physically meanwhile cognitevly are being ready to drive safely or to take their dirve license .
Error: cognitevly Suggestion: cognitively
Error: dirve Suggestion: dive
Error: adolsence Suggestion: adolescence

Sentence: Secondly,As ones are reaching their adolescence at the same time they are being much physically stronger which help them to overcome any issues while drivinig any kinds of automobile ,for example, today there are soviet union manufactured cars which are manual transmitters gauges that is able to make a difficulties for elderly people due to physical weaknesses.
Error: drivinig Suggestion: driving

Error: youngesters Suggestion: youngsters

Sentence: However,elderly people possess much more life experience which in most cases are muvh more rival than flexibility.
Error: muvh Suggestion: much

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

The content of the essay doesn't match the essay topic.