Essay topics: Task2:
Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler?
Nowadays, travelling essential due to globalization and industrialization. People are travelling for various reasons and it is necessary in today’s competitive world. There are also some advantages due to travelling.
People used to travel for business, work, education, tourism, pilgrimage, medical treatment, sports, etc. In business, to delicate with other company, delicates needs travelling to meeting corresponding officials. For work, employee used to travel for long distance to work. Some employees go for offshore to work in client place in order to get requirement and solve the technical issues. To study in best university, students travel and stay in nearest place of the university. Devotees visit holy places to get blessing from god. For example, Hindu devotees in India visit holy places of kasi to Rameswaram as pilgrim for once in their lifetime. To take best medical treatment people used to travel for long distant hospitals. Sportsperson need to travel abroad to participate in the international sport events. Some people travel for awareness program to spread awareness about effects of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), discipline, drugs, smoking, drunk and drive, tobacco and cancer.
Tourism helps to meet new people and share culture and custom. People can learn different languages and teach their language to the non-speakers. It helps to be fit and travelers can enjoy different types of food according to the place and weather. Moreover, they will get new friends and gain networking skills. It makes them confident and motivation to be a good human being.
To conclude, travelling helps in various ways to human society. It is unavoidable, as people have to travel for a purpose to complete their engagement and it satisfies their needs. It gives inspiration and dedication by watching long distance travelers as they have to face hardships to reach their goal.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||daniel8564||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Paula||89||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||elahe18kh65||67||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 day ago||oberk||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||angelmoi||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||hamedpa||62.3529||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||mishti||70||Read full essay|
- Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say- What is your motivation to learn a new language?- How can the teacher help you?- When w (70)
- Nowadays air travel is cheaper than in the past. Is this a positive or a negative development? Discuss and give your own opinion. (84)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say- Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.- Suggest some alternative dates and things to (85)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opi (35)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)You have recently bought a TV and it arrived damaged. Write a letter to the store manager and say:- When and what TV did you buy?- Describe the damage.- How can the issue be solved in your opinion? (60)
- Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to start a new import/export business in the country where you live now. Write to him/her and say- What product is better to import.- What part of the country does the product come from?- Why he/she should import (60)
- Writing Task 2 (an essay)Some practical skills such as money management should be taught in high school. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and real life examples. (66)
- Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (80)
- Write a letter to the hotel manager expressing your interest.In your letter-Introduce yourself-Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job.-Ask what work would be expected to do. (80)
- Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.5714)