Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say- Why do you want this particular job?- Why are you suitable for this position?- When are you available to start work?

Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
- Why do you want this particular job?
- Why are you suitable for this position?
- When are you available to start work?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for a job vacancy as part-time programmer that advertised at “Daily Times” on 24th April.

As you can see in my CV, I am a programmer with more than five years’ experience. I worked two years as a web programmer in ALG Company and three years in TST firm. I am Expert to working with most programming languages such as C# and script languages. Besides, I develop some project which using Entity Framework and design patterns. I have a pleased personality and having good communication skill.

Right now, I am taking some courses in Sharif University. Therefore, I want to have a part-time job, so I can cover some bill. I am available to work on weekend and Monday. Moreover, I can work via the internet. I can start my job from fourth of May.

This job give me this opportunity to work with some of famous programmers and learn lots from them.

If you find my skill and my experiences suitable, please contact me to schedule an interview. I am looking forward to discussing my credential with you personally.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
M. Min.

Sentence: Besides, I develop some project which using Entity Framework and design patterns.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and using

Sentence: This job give me this opportunity to work with some of famous programmers and learn lots from them.
Description: The fragment job give me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense