The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The diagrams show a turbine machine for producing harnessing energy from wind and where it places in optimum spots. Overall, it is clear that while it is a simple way to generate energy power by using natural source like wind, its installation will be by far the most difficult in some extent related to its location.

Firstly, a wind turbine consists of two parts; blades and a tower. While the tower is made from steel, the blades are manufactured from either fiberglass or wood. In addition, these parts are connected to a generator which can generate 1.5 megawatts energy power. Also, a wind sensor is installed on the top of generator which can measure the speed and the direction of wind when the blades are turned around by blowing wind. A computer which is nearby the tower can adjust the blades both its direction and its angle based on information from wind sensor.

The wind turbine can be installed in two different places in order to get a maximum result of electricity energy. To begin with, the wind turbine can be placed on the top of mountain where wind blows with maximum strength. In contrast, other turbine can be set up close by coast line. However, it cannot generate more electricity power because the turbine’s blades are only twisted by less strength wind. Finally, the domestic turbine which is located on the hill can produce 100 kilowatts of harnessing power.

its installation will be by far the most difficult

Write the essay in 20 minutes.