the graph below shows the demand for the electricity in English during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and ma

The line graph illustrates the consumption of electricity of Western people during cold and hot season while the pie chart describes how electricity was being utilized by them. It can be clearly seen that in the first diagram the highest peak in the electricity usage is in between 12 to 3 in the afternoon and 9 to 12 midnight for summer season, while during winter it is only in between 9 to 12 midnight.

Let us take a look at the line graph. Considerably, in summer season the units of electricity that was being used was more than half compared in the winter. In hot season, the highest peak in particular is around 1 to 3 in the afternoon, with the consumption of 2,000 units of electricity, while in the winter it was during 9 to 12 midnight arriving to its highest peak with 48,000 units of electricity that was being used, and both almost follows the same trend except that during winter there is a rapid fluctuation of usage while the opposite remained steady before inclining, then it maintained its level before climbing again.

Meanwhile, in the latter diagram heating rooms and heating water comprised of more than half of the proportion, which is 52.5%. Followed by the usage of ovens, kettles and washing machines, which is less than a quarter and it is 17.5%. Then it declined to 15% for the consumption of lighting, TV, radio, vacuum cleaners, food mixers and electric tools.

Sentence: It can be clearly seen that in the first diagram the highest peak in the electricity usage is in between 12 to 3 in the afternoon and 9 to 12 midnight for summer, while during winter it is only in between 9 to 12 midnight.
Error: summer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Considerably, in summer the units of electricity that was being used was more than half compared in the winter.

Sentence: In summer, the highest peak in particular is around 1 to 3 in the afternoon, with the consumption of 2,000 units of electricity, while in the winter it was during 9 to 12 midnight arriving to its highest peak with 48,000 units of electricity that was being used, and both almost follows the same trend except that during winter there is a rapid fluctuation of usage while during summer it remained steady before inclining, then it maintained its level before climbing again.

Duplicate content:
'In contrary, the latter schematic representation demonstrates that heating rooms and water simultaneously got more than half of the percentage that was utilized at around 52%.'