The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following essay summarize the changes made on an island to make it attractive for tourism.

Before these changes took place, it was just -apart from many palmtrees- a bare land with a size of about 250 times 150 meters and a beach in its western aspect .

The most notifiable instructions after the new look are the accommodations ,As we can see fifteen of them distributed over two isolated collections, one in the western area and the other in the middle of the island. Each group has footpaths connections between them, and a path from the western one to the beach .

There is a restaurant in the north of the island. From there, a vehicle track leads you immediately to the reception which is located in the centre and surrounded by a similar track.That is directed towards the pier in the south where the boats land .

To sum up, the island after these decorations became very fascinating, most of the requirements of a successful touristic place were included, therefore definitely it will be an incredible destination of many visitors .

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.