Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world.What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solutions.

Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world.
What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solutions.

Over the last few decades many cities around the world have sees alarming increases in the teenagers crimes . In this essay I would like to mention the reasons for this issue and provide some possible solutions.

First and foremost, the first reason is connected to the family. In order for a child to grow up in a balanced way, it is very important that he or she is nurtured well by his or her parents. However, these days ,it is often the case that children are neglected. This may be because the fact that many parents in cities now both have to work so are often not around to give a child support when needed.

Another factor is the poverty. In our world today with globalization, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Consequently, the poor are resort to illegal actions in order to gain what the others have. And this actions include the adults in the families as well as children.

The solution for this phenomenon is in hands of government and families as well. For families, the parents should spend more times with their children. this will be reflected on child behavior in a positive manner. Governments could play the crucial role in tackling this problem.to be specific, government could put strict punishment. 'nipping this evil into bud' is always good to the nation.

To conclude, it is clear that this issue is increasing nowadays, however, the roots of this are well established, it's the task of the families and the governments to work together in order to treat this problem.

Sentence: Over the last few decades many cities around the world have sees alarming increases in the teenagers crimes .
Description: two verbs: have sees

the poor are resort to illegal actions
Description: two verbs: are resort

Sentence: And this actions include the adults in the families as well as children.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and actions

No. of Words: 265 350 //More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…