Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change Others however think that change is always a good thing Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

When I was young, I always wished to be an engineer, a doctor, an astrologer, a sport professional, a film start and a photographer. In fact the list never ended. There was something new that I desired to be each day. On the other hand, my father always asked me to focus on studies and wanted me to be doctor in future, just like him. Perhaps, there are two types of people in this world. One who wants to explore every color of life and others who believed on long and entrenched economic and social status quo.

To begin, there are many people who argue that pursuing same thing and avoiding changes are the best way of succeeding. They believe that it is always wise to adapt things which are already proved to have a beneficial influence. They regarded exploring as wastage of time. They are satisfied and happy to be confined to set of principles and continue to remain in a comfort zone. Moreover, abstinence from change would result in obtaining expertise. After all, a society is benefitted by experts not by jack of all trades.

Nevertheless, the importance of being dynamic and open to changes cannot be disregarded. In modern era, the world is driven by technological advancements and world is seen as a global village. Our world is changing continuously and it is inevitable to accept changes and mold ourselves to fit in dynamic society to avoid friction. Many of our traditional believes and cultures do not match now and must be eradicated. To exemplify, women were considered to be inferior and only suitable for household work. But women have proved their intellectual abilities and perseverance qualities to entire world. They now make a major proportion of world's work force contributing significantly to global economy. To witness such drastic change and after scrutinizing the enormous wholesomeness of this change it is accepted that changes are pivotal for every individual and society.

In a nutshell, I assert that a consistent and static profession whereas open and dynamic mind is ideally desirable. Our society need an expert and open minded professionals to prosper and excel socially, culturally and economically.

Sentence: Our society need an expert and open minded professionals to prosper and excel socially, culturally and economically.
Description: The fragment society need an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with needs

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'They') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

They believe that it is always wise to adapt things which are already proved to have a beneficial influence.

They regarded exploring as wastage of time.

They are satisfied and happy to be confined to set of principles and continue to remain in a comfort zone.
---------------