Recent decades have seen a sweeping phenomenon that brand new technologies have been keeping emerging. This results in enormously new positions in many industries. The subject of whether workers should engage in the same occupation or they should embrace diversities in their career is of great concern for themselves. In this essay, I will examine the both views and offer my opinion.
Advocates of focusing on the same endeavor have their solid grounds. Initially, it is definitely true that if people are occupied with the same matter for decades they will eventually become outstanding experts ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Government can control the population through taxes. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 70
- You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complain to the supermarket. Write a letter to the manager of the super market. In your letter 1) say who are you 2) give details about the accident 3) suggest how the super market co 80
- Successful sport professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 80
- As the world’s supply of oil and natural gas continue to diminish, governments are constantly seeking alternatives to traditional energy resources, such as nuclear power. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? 70
- Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorernations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility forhelping the poorer nations in such areas.To what extent do you agree or disagree 80
More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 19 15
No. of Words: 304 350
No. of Characters: 1590 1500
No. of Different Words: 194 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.176 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.23 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.759 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 119 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 94 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 61 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 41 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 16 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.867 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.474 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.264 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.46 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.042 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5