Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It has been argued that doing the same thing over the years is better than having changes throughout the life. Depending on the nature of a person this preference might vary. My personal opinion is having changes in what we do adds continuous excitement to our lives, therefore it is a good thing.

Sometimes when we are engaged in the same thing over many years, we feel bored and there would be no energetic feeling in doing certain tasks. But on the other hand since we are familiar with that involvement, it feels secure and comfortable to continue the same. Furthermore after a certain age, with the responsibilities of a family it could become a risk to step into some changes. At such times adults need to think carefully several times before taking any actions.

Even though it feels comfortable in avoiding changes, some might feel frustrated and lose interest by doing the same thing throughout the whole life. Therefore they prefer to include new things to life, such as changing the job, starting a new business, moving to a new house or migrating to a new country. Since changes might come with risks, people need to analyse their financial stability and family conditions before introducing changes.

Hence, my personal opinion is adding changes could bring more excitement and colors to life, but at the same time it could become a risk and create issues in a family life. Changes are good but not always, therefore adding changes should be done wisely, and doing so will bring more pleasure to life.

My personal opinion is having changes in what we do adds continuous excitement to our lives
My personal opinion is that having changes in what we do adds continuous excitement to our lives

my personal opinion is adding changes could bring more excitement
my personal opinion is that adding changes could bring more excitement

More content wanted if you want marks 8.0 or over. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

----------------------