Some people say that government should try to reduce air traffic by taxing it more heavily? Do you agree or disagree?

Recently, a number of problems that are caused by the frequent flights have drawn public attention. Many conclude that the government should increase airline tax to reduce air traffic. In my opinion, this argument is nonsensical and the move it suggests can not be operated.

I believe one of the main reason is that the increase of airline tax will severely harm international travelling. As the world embraces globalization, many people enjoy travelling to other countries and many among them are travelling by planes. Therefore, taxing airline heavily will largely reduce the number of international traveller, as well as lead to the collapse of the international tourism industry. A recent survey shows in that in China, over forty percent people are unsure or will cancel their plan of long distance travel if the rate of plane ticket goes up at even a small extent.

Second reason is that reducing air traffic will not tackle all the problems. Many serious problems, such as the air pollution and the large amount of money spending on airport construction have nothing to with air traffic. The government should carefully choose the location for airport and make comprehensive plans and budgets about the airport to solve those problems.

Finally, sometimes strengthening government control is counter-productive. It is well known that the advance of free markets is that the price are setted by the interchange of supply and demand. Many economists argue that too many directions from the government are not beneficial to the economic development.

In conclusion, airline taxing will not tackle all the problems and can even regarded as a bad decision. The government should actively find alternatives so that we can avoid the demerits of plane while enjoy the benefits of it.

one of the main reason is that
one of the main reasons is that

have nothing to with air traffic.
have nothing to do with air traffic.

Sentence: The government should actively find alternatives so that we can avoid the demerits of plane while enjoy the benefits of it.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to while and enjoy

Sentence: It is well known that the advance of free markets is that the price are setted by the interchange of supply and demand.
Error: setted Suggestion: No alternate word