some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prism sentence. others, however, believe, there are better alternative ways of reducing crimes. discuss both views and give your opinion?

some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prism sentence. others, however, believe, there are better alternative ways of reducing crimes.
discuss both views and give your opinion?

It is certainly true that crime has become a serious problem and it is growing at a rapid pace. Although many people believe that the best way to tackle it is to place people in prisns for longer periods but others are of the opinion that other alternative measures will mbe more productive.

to initiate with, people who believe longer inprionment is effective, think, firstly, it will give jail authorities sufficient time to educate and rehabilitate the outlaws. For example, someone who has commotted a serious offence like an assault will newd a long time in prison in order to appreciate that what he did was wrong he can be educated not to be reoffend. Moreover, It can act as deterrent for others who may be thinking of committing crime in their future. In addition, It will ensurebetter safety and security, because hardcore criminals will be kept of the streets.

on the other hand, other people opine that putting all criminals in jail can have negative effects like they will be in company of other criminals all the time and chances of their character as well as attitude changing for the better are remote. Therefore, commmunity service is a good alternative because it gives an offender the opportunity to give back something positive to the society. Furthermore, Government should try to identify the causes of crime and work on eleminating them. For example, unemployment is a major cause behind crime, so government should provide some vacational training to the culprit to avoid crime in future.

to conclude, we can see that the first view focuses more on handling criminals whereas, the second one is the best because that is our ultimate aim and a wrong doer should be morally cleansed. Also, the factors that lead to crime should be looked into an erradicated.

Sentence: Although many people believe that the best way to tackle it is to place people in prisns for longer periods but others are of the opinion that other alternative measures will mbe more productive.
Error: mbe Suggestion: be
Error: prisns Suggestion: prisons

Sentence: to initiate with, people who believe longer inprionment is effective, think, firstly, it will give jail authorities sufficient time to educate and rehabilitate the outlaws.
Error: inprionment Suggestion: imprisonment

Sentence: For example, someone who has commotted a serious offence like an assault will newd a long time in prison in order to appreciate that what he did was wrong he can be educated not to be reoffend.
Error: commotted Suggestion: committed
Error: newd Suggestion: new
Error: reoffend Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: offence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, It will ensurebetter safety and security, because hardcore criminals will be kept of the streets.
Error: ensurebetter Suggestion: ensure better

Sentence: Therefore, commmunity service is a good alternative because it gives an offender the opportunity to give back something positive to the society.
Error: commmunity Suggestion: community

Sentence: Furthermore, Government should try to identify the causes of crime and work on eleminating them.
Error: eleminating Suggestion: eliminating

Sentence: For example, unemployment is a major cause behind crime, so government should provide some vacational training to the culprit to avoid crime in future.
Error: vacational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, the factors that lead to crime should be looked into an erradicated.
Error: erradicated Suggestion: eradicated

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.