Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Nowadays, televised talent shows such as "X-factor", "American got talent" and so on have become a popular job among people throughout the world. In order to people always are keen on watching entertainment from their television or internet, methods of entertaining is a far cry from the past. However, talent contest is one way to become successful because Participants do not need start a career from basic and they start from television program with many spectators. But the question is whether televised talent shows bring about finding talented people or they just entertain spectators.

I think on balance most of people look this job as their work on the ground that today television talent is earning much money. Despite mission of talent shows which is finding people with natural ability, this day the main aim has faded into insignificance. Whereas, televised shows are not a real way to reveal the talent and they only can make spectator happy. For example, in Turkey, television furnishes a program which is called "Yetenek Sizsiniz" that some residents participated in program just do funny to entertain spectator hence the manager of the program will might hire them, although they have not any unique talent and it's not beyond the realm of commonsense to consider that they join the program with a burning desire to gain money.

However, people can use internet application such as YouTube to make others aware about their brilliant skills and natural abilities. For example, they often upload singing or other activities to persuade people. Those methods are different as the entertainer in the past. As a matter of fact, folks with a good talent have to work hard and spend much money to be famous people who most of folks pay tribute them. But most of them might not get it. By the way, a person wants to be a singer has not a hard way because there are many ways to reveal his talent. For example "Ayda Mosharaf" the winner of “X-Factor” singing competition without a musical background now is a famous singer in America. Accordingly today media electronics are as a bridge to be successful and famous to show up natural abilities and brilliant skills in front of public.

To put in a nutshell, you could hardly disagree that people throughout the world are willing to become famous and it is the same thing which television as a most popular public equipment needs. I deeply believe that television is just one of the constructive methods to find and hunt citizens who have extra-ordinary talent, but nowadays it's of vital importance spending much money or having a brilliant idea to make folks rather than merely having a real talent.

In order to people always are keen on watching entertainment
Description: In order to do sth.

methods of entertaining is a far cry from the past.
method of entertaining is a far cry from the past.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: