Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine However at best these methods are ineffective and at worst they may be dangerous To what extent do you agree with this statement

Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

In this day and age, conventional medicine is gaining more popularity all over the world due to increasing number of diseases that still have no cure. However, some people contend that these traditional medicines are far more hazardous. From my perspective, I agree with this contention.

Admittedly, there are several reasons why conventional medicines are ubiquitous. Firstly, a number of anecdotal evidence supporting that these therapies work. For instance, we have heard many advertisements on the radio or television claiming that traditional medicines have healed certain diseases such diab...

there are no know side effects
there are no known side effects