There is evidence that inhaling cigarette smoke cause health problems not only for smokers but for non smokers who inhale other people s smoke In view of this smoking should be banned in all public places even though this would restrict some people s free

There is evidence that inhaling cigarette smoke cause health problems not only for smokers but for non-smokers who inhale other people’s smoke. In view of this, smoking should be banned in all public places, even though this would restrict some people’s freedom of action. What are your views?

In the past decade, medical pathologies deriving from cigarette smoke were under constant study by almost all European Health Systems. It is now proved that the so-called passive smoke is as dangerous for non-smokers as the active attitude is for smokers. I strongly believe that smoke must be banned in all public and closed places, above all in spaces where there is a higher concentration in children and pregnant women, for instance hospitals and schools.

Firstly, is now clear that passive smoke leads to several respiratory issues, from mild to severe respiratory dysfunction. Smoke is dangerous both for smokers and non-smokers and measures to counteract this potentially life-threatening habit must be immediately taken under consideration. Surely, Governments should provide massive anti-smoking campaigns to discourage younger people to start smoking, and to help the active smokers to permanently quit it. Alongside these measures, preventing the passive smoking damage is a priory. In Italy, for instance, there is already a firm restriction for smoking in closed public spaces that helped to drastically reduce the passive-smoke.

Secondly, we have to consider that the smokers’ freedom of action must not interfere with the non-smoker freedom to not inhale someone else’s smoke. Furthermore, the Italian example shows how smoking only in open spaces is a minor problem for smokers, even because they are not prohibited to smoke at all.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that every country should introduce smoking restrictions for public and closed places, in order to protect everyone’s freedom, the freedom to choose to have or to have not a lung cancer in their future.

Firstly, is now clear that
Firstly, it is now clear that

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…