Advertisement plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Write an essay analyzing the positive and negative effects of TV advertisement.

Advertisement as a media that impacts on the public to buy any products through images or transmission of messages. It also plays a major role on TV in developed market economies. Despite the benefits of such information, many people are critical of the role of TV advertising. Therefore, advertising on TV has both advantages and disadvantages.

Nobody denies the positive aspects of advertising. First of all, it includes pictures, symbols, movements, colours, texts, music or effects to get the attention to the customers. By showing the positive images of products helps to increase value of products and convince the customers to buy. Secondly, it is informative. It is the fastest and shortest channel which helps consumers to get to know new products. The producers usually bring their new products on advertising on TV to announce TV viewers its appearance. The viewers who is also the consumers are informed a new choice which support their purchase decision. Moreover, advertising can help create more jobs. The unemployed can find jobs through recruitment advertising easily, and so their life is improved.

Nevertheless, TV advertising also has some limitations. Firstly, the attention on programs you are watching is interrupted and this distracts your concentration and the thrill on the show. You have no choice but waiting advertisement completed if you want to continue watching the show. Lying the customers is the second impact that the producers exaggerate features their products or make vague and ambiguous claims in sound good. Of course, any negative features of the products won't be mentioned. Finally, when you purchase a product, you must pay for cost of machinery and packing.

To sum up, TV advertising exists both convenience and inconvenience in developing market economies. However, the customers should consider carefully about prices, information as well as quality of products when purchasing.

By showing the positive images of products helps to increase value
By showing the positive images of products, it helps to increase the value

The viewers who is also the consumers
The viewers who are also the consumers