Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We all believe that too many people make any thing strong than the person by himself, so i agreed that a person should never make an important decision alone. And the following discussion revels my view.

First of all, taking a decision may be affected by different emotions so we should take advice from others may be they have different view and they are using their brain instead of their emotions. For example when i was a nervous i 'm always took a wrong decision so i went to my father to help me to take a good decision away from my nervousness and other bad moods, this help me a lot.

Second, sometimes we need advice from older people they have a good experience or may be had the same situation before, So they help also.for example when i was working in a company and there was another offer from other companies i was worry about that and i was ask myself which is better for me ? I should stay or go with another offers ? My grandfather help me a lot in this issue he discussed with me the advantages and disadvantages of this decision and let me took a good one.

Third, we should take advices from other people , because they have different ideas, different side of view furthermore they are looking to the issue from different angles ,they may be help to take decission in addition to mines.

In conclusion , while there are a lot of arguments to both side of issue , but if it comes to me i prefer to take advices from older people , and others ,that i trust in them and they are a always say the good thing to me and help me to take my decission, because some times our decission affected by several factors that not make a good one.

make any thing strong than the person by himself
make things stronger than the person by himself

so we should take advice from others may be they have different view
so we should take advice from others who maybe have different views

when i was a nervous i 'm always took a wrong decision
when i was nervous i always took a wrong decision

Sentence: For example when i was a nervous i 'm always took a wrong decision so i went to my father to help me to take a good decision away from my nervousness and other bad moods, this help me a lot.
Description: The fragment this help me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

and i was ask myself
and i was asking myself

Sentence: My grandfather help me a lot in this issue he discussed with me the advantages and disadvantages of this decision and let me took a good one.
Description: The fragment grandfather help me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

they may be help to take decission
they maybe help to take decisions

Sentence: Third, we should take advices from other people , because they have different ideas, different side of view furthermore they are looking to the issue from different angles ,they may be help to take decission in addition to mines.
Error: decission Suggestion: decision

Sentence: In conclusion , while there are a lot of arguments to both side of issue , but if it comes to me i prefer to take advices from older people , and others ,that i trust in them and they are a always say the good thing to me and help me to take my decission, because some times our decission affected by several factors that not make a good one.
Error: decission Suggestion: decision

------------------------