Do you agree or disagree with following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

"I wont say the truth next time so that no one punish me" sayed my little brother after my mom punishes him because he told her about the dishes broken by him. Some people, including my brother, think that they can overcome their problems by covering the truth. However, I think that not only problems can not be solved by this method but also they can become more complicated and harder to solve.

First, I believe that the most important part of every relationship is the trust between two sides. In fact, if you don't tell the truth to your friend, partner or wife you will lost their trust and your relationship will never be the same. For example, when I was a senior in university a had a girlfriend who I loved. We were spending most of our time together and there was a lot of trust between us. One day she went to coffee house with one of our classmates, who I hated, alone and hided this from me. Later, when I realized this truth, I lost my trust on her. After that, our relationship can not be the same. As you can see, telling the truth is playing a critical role in every relationship.

Second, in my view, covering the truth will lead to telling lies; one lie led to another and this chain of lies creat a great complex problem impossible to solve unless by telling the truth. For instance, I can remember a same situation at my work. One day when I was at work, I went to the balcony to smoke with my friends while I was supposed to write my report for the boss. I didn't tell anything about smoking to my boss when I returned and I forced to lie when he asked me wheter I completed the report. I told him that I am just about to compelete the report. So I rambled a report for 5-10 minutes and gave it to him and told him I was working on report whole time. When he saw my report he thought my qualifications are too weak for my job and it took so much time for me to replace my bad image in his mind.

In conclude, I am convinced that telling the truth is a vital matter of every relationship and I hope that my little brother, also, convinced that he can't solve his problems by not telling the truth.

sayed my little brother
said by my little brother

Sentence: For example, when I was a senior in university a had a girlfriend who I loved.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', past tense
Suggestion: Refer to a and had

Sentence: One day she went to coffee house with one of our classmates, who I hated, alone and hided this from me.
Description: The fragment , alone and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace alone with adjective

Sentence: In conclude, I am convinced that telling the truth is a vital matter of every relationship and I hope that my little brother, also, convinced that he can't solve his problems by not telling the truth.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to In and conclude

Sentence: 'I wont say the truth next time so that no one punish me' sayed my little brother after my mom punishes him because he told her about the dishes broken by him.
Error: sayed Suggestion: said

Error: hided Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second, in my view, covering the truth will lead to telling lies; one lie led to another and this chain of lies creat a great complex problem impossible to solve unless by telling the truth.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I didn't tell anything about smoking to my boss when I returned and I forced to lie when he asked me wheter I completed the report.
Error: wheter Suggestion: whether

Sentence: I told him that I am just about to compelete the report.
Error: compelete Suggestion: complete