Some people say that computer have made life easier and more convient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reason and example to support your answer.

Time has brought many revolutionary changes over the last few decades. One of the greatest inventions in the last century was the computer. It changed people’s life radically. Some people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. Others disagree. In my opinion, computers have made life easier and more convenient. The following discussion will reveal my reasons supported with examples.

To begin with, computer has enabled people to complete their work virtually. Since it facilitates people’s life and allows them to complete their work while in home. For example, in these days we depend on computers in almost everything. If want to pay our bills, simply we log into our accounts and do the payments. We don’t have to go to the billing center and wait for a long line to do that. The same for online education, nowadays students can take online courses and study in their home at any time, at any weather and under any circumstances. This merit show hows computer has made people’s life much easier and more convenient.

Furthermore, by the means of computer, people can save time that can be utilized anywhere. They don’t have to go to different locations every day to gain their needs and do their work, in most cases. For instance, online market has become very popular these days. Countless websites are being created every day to sell goods and stuff to meet customer’s desire. In a matter of fact, people prefer online shopping to conventional one. Because, it can save time, effort, and money. The Costumers don’t have to search several malls, instead they can do their search by just clicking the mouse. And they won’t spend money on gas and won’t be tired at the end of the day. So as you can see. Online shopping which made possible by computer have made the life easier and better.

However, some times the continuous addiction to computer will create stress and anxiety to us. When we check our emails and receive many messages constantly, we will feel tired of this technology. Consequently, we will be burned out. And then we might regret the time we used to use computers.

To sum up. Computer has add countless benefits to people’s life. It enabled people to save time and money, and it facilitates the virtual world. Which allows people to study and make their several tasks easily at their own homes. Computer is indeed the most pivotal invention that the human made.and its benefits surpass its drawbacks. We should improve this invention and develop it even further because it is so beneficial, when it is used wisely.

Sentence: If want to pay our bills, simply we log into our accounts and do the payments.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to If and want

and it facilitates the virtual world. Which allows people to study
and it facilitates the virtual world, which allows people to study