Integrated writing-TPO 11

In these set of materials, the reading claims that people read less literature these days than they used to; and that has a negative effects on the culture on general and on literature itself. However, the professor disagrees with this idea; He explains that reading less literature these days doesn’t have that troubling effect. And she refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading posits that a decline in reading literature will reduce the intellectual stimulation that the literature does. On the other hand, the professor says that intellectual stimulating books don’t have to be literature. It can be science, history or political analysis. As long as those books are written with good quality.

Second, the reading asserts that when people read less literature they are not only missing the literature benefits, but also they replace it with superficial poorly written books, movies or songs. But the professor opposes this idea. He says that culture has changed. And different types art is there. Like listening to a brilliant song or watching a good movie. Which is good for culture too.

Third, the article avers that there are many talented writers these days but they lack audience. Consequently, they have less support by investors . Conversely, the professor refutes this point. She says that reading less literature these days is not all the readers fault. But also the writers fault, because they write books which is so difficult to understand, and even early generation who read more literature than today’s is not expected to read today’s books, because of their difficulty.

they are not only missing the literature benefits, but also they replace it with superficial poorly written books
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

because they write books which is so difficult to understand,
because they write books which are so difficult to understand,

Sentence: She says that reading less literature these days is not all the readers fault.
Suggestion: Refer to readers and fault

Sentence: But also the writers fault, because they write books which is so difficult to understand, and even early generation who read more literature than today's is not expected to read today's books, because of their difficulty.
Suggestion: Refer to writers and fault