TPO 24, integrated

Essay topics

The reading states that researchers deliberately broke open the T.rex's leg bone , thereby exposing its insides to reveal materials that seem to be remains of blood vessels, red blood cells, and collagen matrix. And it provides three supporting reasons. Conversely the professor says that these reasons are not good identification and he refutes each claim in the reading.

First, the reading claims that, the breaking of fossilized leg bone revealed many small branching channels inside, which probably correspond to hollows in the bone where blood vessels were once located, however the professor says that, the tissue is not necessarily to consider as blood vessels, indeed these are bacterial colonization that colonize the bone hollow and channels when they are living in them left the organic material.

Second, the reading says that, microscopic examination of the various parts of the inner bone revealed the presence of sheres that could be the remains of red blood cells.but the professor says that there are different origion of the reddish material , spheres include ,primitive animal donot have red blood cells so the reddish material may be redish minerals.

Third, the reading says that, scientists performed a test on the dinosaur leg bone that showed it contained collagen. However the professor says that they can't find collage in a fossil of 100 years a go so how they found it in a fossil that appeared a 70 million years? Most explanation of that is the collagen found in the skin of the human so it may be come from the skin of the researchers.

these reasons are not good identification
these reasons are not good identifications

when they are living in them left the organic material.

there are different origion of the reddish material , spheres include ,primitive animal donot have red blood cells
there are different origins of the reddish material ; spheres including primitive animal do not have red blood cells

so it may be come from the skin of the researchers.
so it maybe comes from the skin of the researchers.

Sentence: Second, the reading says that, microscopic examination of the various parts of the inner bone revealed the presence of sheres that could be the remains of red blood cells.but the professor says that there are different origion of the reddish material , spheres include ,primitive animal donot have red blood cells so the reddish material may be redish minerals.
Error: sheres Suggestion: shares
Error: origion Suggestion: origin

--------------------------