It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects to specialize in one specific subject.

Always, throughout history people need to acquire some knowledge to fulfill their life, they try to obtain knowledge to know their surroundings and eventually to have convenience life.

First, in my point of view having extensive knowledge of much issue is better to focus only on one subject. When people encounter problems they can solve it easily because they can consider the problem in several aspect and innovate the best solution. In the other hand, we have to solve and deal with several problem in our life, to encountering with them we should equipped by extensive knowledge about the ways we can solve the problems. For instance, if your child have problem in the school and get in trouble, if parents have knowledge about psychology in addition have information about children education, they can solve or help the teacher to overcome the problem.

Second, today life is impossible to predict, if people have vast knowledge about various issue they can use them to critical situation, to illustrate more, if someone lose his job , he can be replace in another career because of another knowledge in the specific field. This extra knowledge let am to compete with other in occupying certain job in society. Furthermore, I believe that any knowledge will be applied in emergency. In other hand, it will be useful someday.

Last but not least, people with various knowledge in several field virtually always feel confident and power because the knowledge is power thus, the more knowledge result in the more power. Powerful human serve society better. For example I am biochemist also I know about art specially painting, I take a part in holding some exhibition in addition I am a skillful researcher regarding to cancer. I feel more content about my life than the rest of my classmate.

To wrap it up in my opinion it is better to have several knowledge about several subject, it help people to be an eligible citizen. This issue not only serve society to be more developed but also make individual to feel more power and content.

Sentence: In the other hand, we have to solve and deal with several problem in our life, to encountering with them we should equipped by extensive knowledge about the ways we can solve the problems.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and equipped

Sentence: Second, today life is impossible to predict, if people have vast knowledge about various issue they can use them to critical situation, to illustrate more, if someone lose his job , he can be replace in another career because of another knowledge in the specific field.
Description: The fragment someone lose his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lose with verb, past tense

Sentence: To wrap it up in my opinion it is better to have several knowledge about several subject, it help people to be an eligible citizen.
Description: The fragment it help people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense