some people prefer to live with a roommate. others prefer to live alone. compare the advantages of each choice.

As college students want to study abroad, they have difficulties to decide whether live alone outside the campus or live together with other roommate in the students’ dormitory. As far as I’m concerned, I would prefer to live alone.

Those who are in favor of living with roommate have their advantages. First, when they living with several students in sharing room, they can learn how to tolerate the difference between individuals. Also, enables them to socialize more. It is always easier to socialize, when; there are a lot of people around. Additionally, living with roommate allows them to get help. Each person has various skills and knowledge that is different to others. So, they can ask their roommate. If they can help, some of them may have something to offer.

On the other hand, there are more benefits to live alone. Students who live outside campus could have their timetable without disturbing others. In addition, they can expand their experience in the real world. Furthermore, living alone can foster more independence as student should solve problems themselves and not depend on their parents. Finally, students can spend more time to learn different things and exercising them without any annoying and can focus on their lessons.

To some up, where as there are some benefits to living with roommates, namely learning how to tolerate the difference between individuals, getting help and enabling socialize but new experience in real world and solving problems by myself and spending more time in my lessons, make living alone, a better option for me.

Sentence: To some up, where as there are some benefits to living with roommates, namely learning how to tolerate the difference between individuals, getting help and enabling socialize but new experience in real world and solving problems by myself and spending more time in my lessons, make living alone, a better option for me.
Description: A WH-adverb is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to where and as
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to enabling and socialize