Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

According to my point of view it is good that universities require students to specialize in one subject.All things depend up on what the students want to do in their carrier. But I really like to take the admission to that university which provides me only one subject. There are some reasons for why I am in favor one subject provides university instead of many subjects provide university.Let see them one by one.

First reason to my opinion is that if I want to do my carrier as software developer then why should I learn another subjects which are not related with programming.My goal is set then I will go to only that university which provide me the subject of programming within one subject.So that's why I can concentrate only on my real subject which I want to be learn.

Second reason is that if the university provide the one subject then it good for me because it save my time and money.I can complete my course with in short period of time and no need to pay extra money for another subjects.Means with one subject can get all knowledge of that subject.

Third reason is that if I know that I have only one option to get job because I have knowledge of one subject then I will give my best to complete my course.So that it will get good job in software industry.However, if I have option (more subjects)then I will not take it as serious.for example I have apply for university which provides more subject then at time of study I am very confuse which subject is important for me as carrier.I will loose my concentrate as well as confidence.

Finally,all this reasons are responsible for my decision.

Sentence: First reason to my opinion is that if I want to do my carrier as software developer then why should I learn another subjects which are not related with programming.My goal is set then I will go to only that university which provide me the subject of programming within one subject.So that's why I can concentrate only on my real subject which I want to be learn.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and subjects
Description: The fragment which provide me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Second reason is that if the university provide the one subject then it good for me because it save my time and money.
Description: The fragment university provide the is rare
Description: The fragment it save my is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace save with verb, past tense

Sentence: Third reason is that if I know that I have only one option to get job because I have knowledge of one subject then I will give my best to complete my course.So that it will get good job in software industry.However, if I have option more subjectsthen I will not take it as serious.for example I have apply for university which provides more subject then at time of study I am very confuse which subject is important for me as carrier.I will loose my concentrate as well as confidence.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and apply
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to very and confuse

Sentence: Finally,all this reasons are responsible for my decision.
Suggestion: Refer to this and reasons

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.