You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
The lecture and passage explains two contrasting ideas about origin of oil. Explain the major difference between them. Vanan sticky icon
Some people believe that only the best students should be allowed to study at the college or university. Others believe that all interested students must be allowed to do so. Agree/Disagree? Support with points and examples. Vanan sticky icon
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed Yavuz Burak sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 6 Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that students should bring a cellphone to school? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 visa0809 sticky icon

27 in 30.

It is a good one.