You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

integrated speaking poons
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fardin
Q5 Ekhlass1980
Do you agree or disagree that a childhood is the best time of a person’s life? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how maritime nations affected the spice trade in Europe. Vanan
Mary Dixon, Director of the Student Life Committee, announced yesterday that beginning next semester university cafeterias will broadcast classical music during mealtimes. “Music will foster a more relaxed atmosphere.” Said Dixon, ”Students’ lives are hec NAPSTER
If you were asked to choose one place in your country where you would take a tourist, which one would you choose? Why? What is especially impressive about the place? Use specific details and reasons to explain your choice. Vanan
Would you prefer to take a part-time course or have a part-time job during your summer vacation? Use details and examples to support your explanation. poons
some people think the internet provides people with a lot of information, while others think access to so much information creates problems. which view do you agree with? use details and examples to support your explanation. nishith
Integrated speaking 3-4)New President Selected by Board The Board is pleased to announce the selection of the 23rd president of State University. Matt Tallent has been a part of the State community for years as a business owner and contributor to the uni magicsk

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30.

It is a good one.