You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Your favorite place in your city you are now living aschocolate sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion of the legal aid project. States her opinion in favor of the project. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30.

It is a good one.