You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds dya
Some high schools require all students to wear auniform to school. Other schools allow students towear whatever they want.Which policy do you think isbetter and why? ashbi
Role conflict nargess1981
The woman expresses her opinion of the university's plan. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion nishith
If you could visit any place in the world for just 24 hours, where would you choose to go? Use reasons and details to support your answer. kinjalpatel
Using data and examples from the lecture, explain how tanks were developed during World War 1. ioanap
Talk about a time when you really helped a person in need. Describe what you did, whom it was for, and why you did it. Use specific details and examples in your response. nishith
Close the Campus Coffee house I propose that the university close the campus coffeehouse. Coffeehouses are great, if people actually use them, like to socialize with friends, while enjoying a cup of coffee and a snack. But students are not using our camp farzaneh
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 mahsa.parsapour
Where is your favorite place to study? Describe this place and say why it is a good place for you to study. khozaima

27 in 30.

It is a good one.