You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

my favorite place to eat, describe and detail Pinky123 sticky icon
Q3 Mirin sticky icon
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? nargess1981
Integrated speaking (question 3)announcement about the new requirement for graduation which is spending 4 hours per week in doing voluntary action zeezoo
q4 Cultural sensitivity. The professor describes some social differences between India and America. Explain how these differences relate to doing business. ioanap
Some people prefer to live in a small town.Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Rasha
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The computer department is considering a scheduling change. Explain the man’s opinion of the change and reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Secon farzaneh
what new skill you would like to learn? Explain how this skill would be good for you. apurva
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should do part-time jobs before attending college. monamh
Bioluminescence Bioluminescence occurs when organisms convert chemical energy into visible light. This happens when a chemical reaction involving oxygen and two other molecules takes place. During this reaction, light of varying colors may be emitted. The Ekhlass1980

Name Sticky
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Ana sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 ominiri sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30.

It is a good one.