You are hereOne should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 12 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

7. Describe a celebration or moment which has made a deep impression on you. Please explain theimpression and include specific examples and details in you explanation. ftn
It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom. Ana
Do you agree or disagree that students should bring a cellphone to school? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 amolneurophysio
tpo 21task3 silent1818
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details. sonia123
For the past few years, the daily campus newspaper has included a one-page international news section covering a few of the major stories in world news. Starting next month, the section will be eliminated. One of the reasons the newspaper editors gave for farzaneh
how does the information in the professor's lecture add to the information in the reading passage about Issac Asimov? nishith
Talk about a place you enjoyed going or visiting when you were a child.Describe the place.Explain why you enjoyed it. sonia123
A possession is an object that you own. If you were asked to choose onepossession that you prize highly, which on would you choose? Why? What makesthis possession especially valuable to you? divjais186

27 in 30.

It is a good one.