TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 3: A letter to school suggests that they should add some international TV channels to receive international programs on the TV in the dormitory.
Letter: The school should add some international TV channels to receive international programs on the TV in the dormitory. This could enable students who are studying foreign language to learn native language. And international students could have access to the international news.
The woman thinks it’s a great idea. As she is learning spanish right now, she finds out that watching the spanish channels could help her strengthen her spanish level, and she can also see how native speakers use latest vocabularies and expressions. She may build and expand her vocabularies instead of sitting in the boring classroom. And she states that this plan is good for the international students too because they can learn news about their hometown. Last year she went to Spain as an exchange student and the international news enabled her to catch up what had happened in the US.
- How often do you use a map?Did you learn how to use a map when you were younger?Which one is better? electronic map or paper map?In a city, did you ask others for direction? (80)
- Do you usually travel by car?When is your last time traveling by taxi? (80)
- What kind of weather do you generally prefer?Is sometimes weather makes you feel different?Do you talk about weather with your friends?Would you like to visit a place that is extremely hot or extremely cold? (70)
- Do you like the place you live now?Do you know many people live near you?Is your living area a good place for family with children? (80)
- Do you often take breaks when you are working or studying?What do you usually do when you take a break?How do you feel when taking a break? (80)
- Do you enjoy doing any household tasks?How can you make household tasks more interesting?Did you help with household tasks when you were a child?In the future, will that be good if machines do all household tasks? (65)
- How much time do you spend with your friends?When did you first meet your best friend?Would you prefer to have lots of friends or few special friends? (56.6667)
- Are there many public holidays in Taiwan?Which is your favorite public holiday?What do you usually do on public holidays?Do you think there should be more public holidays in Taiwan? (73.33329999999999)
- Do you have a favorite teacher in your school?How have the teacher helped you?Are you still in contact with any of your teachers?Would you like to be a teacher? (80)
- Do you enjoy spending time at natural places?What is the best way to learn about nature?Have you ever been camping by the sea of mountains?Is the countryside a good place to live? (80)