TPO9 Q1 Talk about an important experience that you recently had Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you

Speaking topics in text

TPO9-Q1: Talk about an important experience that you recently had. Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

My speaking text

Well, I recently attended a job interview for the first time that the company had invited a lot of interviewees. We were waiting for more than two hours so I made new friends and asked them about their experiences. This interview was very important for me, first, because I learned a lot about the possible conditions and questions in the interviews and learned how to react in these situations. For example, I need to harness my stress and keep calm. Secondly, I understood my weaknesses in my major and expertise since I could not answer some questions. However, I learned what to study and practice for my next interview.

I submit the text along with my voice to see if I have any grammatical or pronouncing problems. I first record my voice and then type the text.

Speaking topic in text is about the importance of talking in the experience of the recent time that you had for it. The description is for the various kind of importance with the dissertation services
of speaking record of technical and sound era of that time.