The following appeared in a letter from the faculty committee to the president of Seatown University A study conducted at nearby Oceania University showed that faculty retention is higher when professors are offered free tuition at the university for thei

The following appeared in a letter from the faculty committee to the president of Seatown University:
A study conducted at nearby Oceania University showed that faculty retention is higher when professors are offered free tuition at the university for their own college-aged children. Therefore, Seatown should institute a free-tuition policy for its professors for the purpose of enhancing morale among the faculty and luring new professors.

The argument that Seatown university (SU) must mimic the policies of Oceania university (OU), based on the survey in Oceania university is a rather weak one. The faculty committee (FC) must provide further substantiation to premises cited to bolster their argument.

To star with, FC must elucidate on the nature of survey at OU. It may be the case that the survey was conducted in OU amongst professors with children at college age and not including the professors with children of other ages. Also, the demographics of professors at SU could be completely different. What if most of the professo...

Sentence: Such a survey may or may not support the claim put forht by the faculty committee, and hence is of paramount importance.
Error: forht Suggestion: forth

Sentence: The argument also concludes rather vaguely that if the free tution policy is implemented, this measure will attract new professors.
Error: tution Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, this is unjustfied based on evidence cited and even tangential to the argument.
Error: unjustfied Suggestion: unjustified

Sentence: Even if the free-tuition policy is capable of retaining the current professors at SU, it does't gurantee that new professors will come in to avial this apparently advantageous policy.
Error: avial Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: free-tuition Suggestion: free tuition
Error: gurantee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: Then and only then, can they seek president's support in implimenting their recommendation.
Error: implimenting Suggestion: implementing