Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

The author of the issue contends that the government of a society should devote a financial budget of the country to the students who passed the entrance exam of the colleges, but they cannot tackle the cost of that. Some people agree with this point of view, while others opine that making free the education centers for all the students who have accepted there will not seem logical; instead, it is better to devote a fund to some higher grade of students for engendering more competition among the educators. In what follows, the main reasons posited by both groups are discussed first, and then my own position would be delineated.

Those people who argue for making free the education for all admitted students seem to have at least one chief reason for this position. These students have assured that they are competence enough to study in that university by passing its entrance exam, so it will demonstrate their merit points in that field which should be flourished in that college. Preparing the condition for the admitted students to study in their chosen course would be so beneficial, both for the student and the society. The students will be professional in that area and will convert to a capable one in their society, comparing to the condition in which the student’s acceptance be refuted by the admissions of the college, just because they cannot afford it.

As was already stated, there are other people whose contend is in contrary with the first group. They opine that making free the educational centers for all admitted students will transmute the educational activity into a pedestrian or platitude one. This will lead to discouraging the students to pursue their studying; instead, considering some funds for more capable students seem more logical. Students have to demonstrate their competence for receiving that fund from the admission groups; the funds would be defined as an award for them which will move them to reveal their supremacy compare to the other admitted students. Moreover, this severe condition will raise their responsibility during their education, not to lose their fortune and chance to study for free. Besides, by offering more proficiency during their college they will achieve more benefits.

As my point of view, I should say, although the former group who have proved that student should be applied in the college in which they are admitted, even if the cannot tackle the cost seem logical at first, but I agree more with the latter group who believe that by devoting some funds to more talented students the educational will be more competitive for them. Instead of making free the universities for all of the accepted students organizing some funds and rewards for the higher grades and also setting some conditional schedule for the students, in which they are obliged to preserve their competence during all their educational semester, to study for free in that positions seem much more beneficial both for students and colleges.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: