terrorism is the biggest menace the world face today. discuss causes and solutions.

Entire world is a beautiful creation of nature. However, terrorism is consider as the biggest threat to our world. Terrorism has spread its tentacles all over the world it does not matter that the country is rich or poor, developed or developing. Let us discuss the causes and solutions for the global menace called terrorism.

To begin with, there are manifold reasons behind terrorism. first and foremost, inequality between haves and have nots is the major factor of terrorism. Poor people want to live luxurious life like rich ones, but they do not have sufficient money to fulfill their desires, so they try to earn money by hook or by crook, that's why they move towards illegal activities which intensify the terrorism. Moreover lack of education of the masses is also the leading factor of terrorism. It is easy to brainwash them as they are illiterate and their priority is just food,cloth and shelter. It gives rise to violence and it is proven fact "violence begets violence".

Further emphasizing my point of view, lack of opportunities also a leading factor to promote this menace. In some countries poor people are illiterate and have less opportunities to grow and they involve illegal activities to eke out money to fulfill their basic needs and give birth to crime and major problem. Last but not the least revenge is another prominent factor behind it.

some remedial measure are needed to be taken in order to vanish this problem/ Initially, government should make endeavors to provide education to everyone by constructing schools and providing or improving their economical conditions and give jobs to the educated people. And power of law can also be helpful to nab criminals,
so terrorism can be effectively rooted out if stringent laws are made in country and existings laws followed by public.

As per my above discussion, it is evident that government and people should do combined efforts to solve the problem. As Gandhiji asserted,"an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind", thus we must take care of this axiom.

Did you copy from this essay?
http://testbig.com/ielts-essays/terrorism-biggest-menace-world-faces-to…