You recently had your computer fixed at the local computer store however you are notPleased with the service you received.Write a letter to the store manager. In the letter- describe the situation- explain why you are dissatisfied- say what you want the m

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing to express my dissatisfaction in regards to the computer repair service I received from your store.

On July 7, 2014, I submitted my desktop computer with the technician at the noida branch. He did the initial inspection and confirmed that there is an issue with antivirus software and that it needs to be updated. To this, I agreed and gave my computer to him and in return got the repair receipt. As per the Repair receipt, I need to collect my computer from the service center on 10 July and when I went there to collect it. I was shocked to know that even a single attempt to repair was not performed until then.

I spoke to the technical service officer there, and he told me that he will personally look into the issue and will get back to me at the earliest. However, It has been 10 days now and I have yet not heard anything from him.

I suggest you to look into the issue and confirm a date of return. Additionally, I also seek a 10% discount on account of failing to deliver the promised service within specified time.

Yours Sincerely,
Obama