Some people think that all the lawbreakers should be sent to jail, while the others believe that they should also be made to do some work or learn some skills in the community. What is your opinion?

To prevent crimes is one of the world biggest issues. It seems that there may not be an end to the controversy between people who think that sending criminals to jail is a right thing to do and people who believe that offering job and job training for offenders should also be done. In the following paragraphs, I would like to present my opinion about this topic.

Firstly, the majority of criminals committing crime is because of the lack of education and being unemployed. And after being released, there are difficulties in re-entering society for convicted criminals due to their criminal records and doubts of other citizens, causing them to no way but to break law again. Thus, if prisoners are provided job training, they will then be skilled and helpful by working in community services while in prison. This will also abate the bias of innocent inhabitants, resulting in a more convenience in finding jobs for offenders after being set free. By this way, prisoners are given a chance to start a new life. In other words, they have chances to rehabilitate into law-abiding citizens.

Yet, prison punishment is also needed, as a deterrent to prevent people from doing misdeeds. Prison officers should also be aware of and stop prisoners gathering into gangs and learning from others to become more dangerous. In addition, for special individuals who can not be reform, a more severe system of punishments, such as corporal punishment and capital punishment, should be established.

To conclude, government should provide job opportunities and skills training for criminals to help them rehabilitate as well as set up a qualified system of punishments that can prevent people from offending.

Sentence: To prevent crimes is one of the world biggest issues.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to world and biggest

who can not be reform,
who can not be reformed,