Testbig groups & meetups

Primary tabs

You are welcome to create a group. Please adhere to the guidelines presented there.

Group Description Join link Members count
TOEFL meetups in Tehran

Subscribe to group 30
IELTS meetups in Jakarta

A study group to share IELTS and meet each other in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Subscribe to group 23
GRE Argument essay outlines

Subscribe to group 61

Pages

Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Arni Female Upper-Interm
Baktyar18 USA Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced Baktyar18's picture
thanhvan9893 Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm
Mandakinee India Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
Parlan Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm Parlan's picture
Emre1983 Turkey Male Upper-Interm
Nguyen Phu Thinh Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Nguyen Phu Thinh's picture
Dr Hong Duc Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Dr Hong Duc's picture
1u2i3o4 Ankara,Turkey Male Advanced
Rasleenkawal India Female Beginner Rasleenkawal's picture
Felicia Malaysia Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate
Velda India Female I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
HOJATOLLAH Iran Male I am a teacher/tutor looking for students Advanced HOJATOLLAH's picture
ramanbhatti Chandigarh,IN Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate ramanbhatti's picture
yjkim192 Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Upper-Interm
AvaniJagani Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
sun1vet Da Nang, Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate sun1vet's picture
Solat1122 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Solat1122's picture
Brarnavdeep20 India Male Intermediate
akhlak ahmed bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm akhlak ahmed's picture

Pages

Subscribe to Testbig groups & meetups