Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 47 - Question 4 People all ages generally prefer to have as much freedom as possible in determining their behavior. When individuals feel that their actions are being unfairly limited, they often attempt to restore freedom by directly contradicting or (70) mgrajapt Q4
Someone suggests school to cut the Recycling. Do you agree or disagree with this suggestion? explain why. (80) silviadan TOEFL speaking
TPO 20 (80) Feng CHEN Q4
TPO 34 - Question 1 Your university plans to open a cafe inside the campus library. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not. (73.33329999999999) minamina Q1
TPO42 (68) Wonderful Q4
The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (80) poons TOEFL speaking
outdoor vs indoor activities (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Speaking Integrated Task The student expresses her opinion of the policy for reimbursement. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. (96.66670000000001) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (72.8571) minamina Q1
tpo8#1 (80) eva TOEFL speaking
TPO 06 (70) Feng CHEN Q6
TPO 42 - Question 6 (90) mgrajapt Q6
TPO 44 - Question 4 (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q4
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 30 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
tpo 34 #3 first try (80) eva TOEFL speaking
TPO 29 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
TPO 28 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
TPO 27 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
which place has fond memories for you? describe this place and explain why it is memorable to you. (78) nishith TOEFL speaking
Task 2: when faced with an emergency, some people take on the role of leader and other prefer to take on the role of follower. Which role do you prefer? Give details and examples to support your response. (90) Numfon Weidinger TOEFL speaking
TPO 41 - Question 4 When people form opinions about a person or a situation, those opinions are likely to be based on first impressions, on an initial assessment of the person or situation. In other words, the opinions we have of people or situations tend (60) civil2017 Q4
Some people prefer to have cellphones all the time, others not. What do you prefer and why? (93.33329999999999) Lauren TOEFL speaking
TPO - 9 Plants and insects (70) xnana Q6
TPO 46 - Question 6 (100) minamina Q6
Talk about a special job you have had in the past or would like to have in the future. (70) jaberabbaszadeh Q1
Talk about an important event that happened in your country's history. Describe the event and explain why it was important. (90) hedayat Q1
TPO 48 - Question 6 (100) minamina Q6
TPO36 (70) SheLaya Q5
q3 The man expresses his opinion of the announcement made by the college of Liberal Arts. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
In some school teachers decide what classes should students take. other allow students to select their own classes. which system do you think better and why? (90) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
36. Do you prefer to study alone on work assignment from class or to study ingroups? (70) mgrajapt Q1
Some people believe that television has had positive influence on society. Others believe that it had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree and why. Explain your openion (60) sanjuc Q1
barrons task 4 (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
What is the most difficult aspect of learning a new language and why? Use examples and details to explain your response (66) Av9ash Q1
TPO 15 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (85) ying.ma Q2
Choose a memorable person in your life, and explain why he or she is memorable (90) nothelse Q1
what is your favorite style of music? use reasons and details to support your answer (60) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 46 - Question 6 (83) lohith17 Q6
TPO 33 - Question 6 (90) Tulips Q6
Talk about a city or town you have visited in the past. Explain what you liked most about the city and why. Include specific reasons and examples in your response. (72) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TPO 04 - Question 1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. (76) Valeria1949 Q1
Some people prefer outdoor activities. Other people prefer indoor activities. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) poons TOEFL speaking
My favorite holiday is (85) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TPO 29 - Question 3Remove old Bicycles from Campus RacksThe woman expresses her opinion about the proposal in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. (90) mail.mail Q3
What is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it. (75) appy TOEFL speaking
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) saramhl TOEFL speaking
People make friends in many different ways. What do you think is a good way to make new friends? Use specific details and examples in your response. (38) france79 TOEFL speaking
In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (90) Vanan TOEFL speaking
tpo 22 Q6 (70) edgar Q6