Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Q5 (90) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 30 - Question 4 Emotional Intelligence We often think of human intelligence as the mental ability to analyze and understand complex ideas. However, many psychologists believe that there is a different type of intelligence called emotional intelligence (80) vhb Q4
Describe a historical place that interest you. You should say:What it is,Where it is located,What you can see there now, Andexplain why this place is interesting. (75) VertFeuille IELTS speaking
TPO 45 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?●Artists and musicians are important to a society.●Use details and examples to explain your answer. (70) mgrajapt Q2
q3 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Describe a journey which you enjoyed.Where you wentHow you travelledWhy you went on the journeyExplain why you remember this journey well (67.931) VertFeuille IELTS speaking sticky icon
TPO 40 - Question 4 Agonistic Behavior Within certain animal species, conflicts sometimes arise over resources such as territory or food. To resolve these conflicts, two animals of the same species may engage in agonistic behavior. With this type of aggre (80) Numfon Weidinger Q4
TPO 44 - Question 4 (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q4
TPO 22 - Question 5 (66) paras001 Q5
tpo task 5 (90) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
Q5 (86.66670000000001) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 40 - Question 4 Agonistic Behavior Within certain animal species, conflicts sometimes arise over resources such as territory or food. To resolve these conflicts, two animals of the same species may engage in agonistic behavior. With this type of aggre (100) minamina Q4
TPO 23 - Question 2 Some people enjoy spending their free time alone in activities such as reading, thinking, or writing. Others enjoy spending their free time in shared activities with other people. Which do you prefer and why? (70) mgrajapt Q2
Some people prefer to do shopping in large grocery stores or department stores. Others prefer to do shopping in small grocery stores. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response (70) Gh.Ne TOEFL speaking
TPO 33 - Question 5 (90) vhb Q5
TPO 25 - Question 2 Some people do not enjoy shopping and shop only when they have a specific purchase to make. Others like to go shopping for pleasure whether or not they have something to buy. Which do you prefer and why? (50) paras001 Q2
69. Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she helped you? Use example to support your response. (80) ying.ma Q1
Do you prefer to spend your vacation in the city or in the countryside? Why? Please explain in detail. (75) Laura123 Q2
TPO 26 - Question 4 Epiphytes In rain forests, the canopy produced by the upper layer of branches may be so dense that few plants can grow on the shady ground below. Even so, many plants have adapted to life in the rain forest, developing fascinating stra (83) Tulips Q4
Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one. (92) zeezoo TOEFL speaking
741 (70) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
752 describe an idea you had for improving something at work or collegeyou should saywhen and where you had your ideawhat your idea waswho you told about your ideaand explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement? (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
13. What is the best excuse to give your teacher when you have not done the homework? Use reasons to support response. (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 34 - Question 5 (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q5
TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours (66) aceit Q2
TPO 02 - Question 4 Social Interaction People deal with each other every day. This interaction is at the heart of social life. The study of social interaction is concerned with the influence people have over one another’s behavior. People take each othe (100) minamina Q4
EDUCATION-Describe your education.-What kind of school did you go to as a child? -Did you go to a co-educational school?-What was your favorite subject as a child?-Who was your favorite teacher?-What is the education system like in your country? -Do you (56.6667) adventurer IELTS speaking
talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. explain what you liked or disliked about it. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Q5 New Place for Professor Lecture (80) Mirin TOEFL speaking
Q3 (80) bshagan68 TOEFL speaking
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) nishith TOEFL speaking
Talking about a book I liked and explaining why I liked it. (85) linkinkurd TOEFL speaking
TPO 45 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?●Artists and musicians are important to a society.●Use details and examples to explain your answer. (80) mgrajapt Q2
Which is your favorite type of movie: action, drama, or others? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your explanation. (93.33329999999999) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 28 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response. (90) Tulips Q2
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (63.75) sandeep007 TOEFL speaking
TPO 06 - Question 2 Some people have one career throughout their lives. Other people do different kinds of work at different points in their lives. Which do you think is better? Explain why. (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 16 - Question 2 Some people who unexpectedly receive a large amount of money spend it on practical things, while others spend it for pleasure only. Which do you think is better and why? (70) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 26 Q2 (80) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking
Behavior chaining is breaking down a large task into small steps. It is an effective method for learning, especially for children. In addition, people use Behavior chaining every day, from cooking a meal to going to bed at night; they are using small step (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting. (70) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 11 - Question 1 Talk about an interesting book you have read. Explain why you thought the book was interesting. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (80) mgrajapt Q1
favourite type of music (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
501 some people say that people help others in the community more now than they did in the past? agree /disagree (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part III
q2 Some students tend to live alone, while others may want to share theirrooms with their roommates. Which way of living do you think is better forstudents and why? (90) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Is it better to take changes in life or play it safe? (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
q1. What make you choose a restaurant. Give details and examples to support your explanation. (85) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Some high schools require all students to wear a uniform to school. Other schools allow students to wear whatever they want.Which policy do you think is better and why? (75) nishith TOEFL speaking
Your friend is nervous because he will start a new job tomorrow. What would you advice him to do? Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking