Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds (85) Mirin TOEFL speaking
What are you good at? (Sports, studying etc.) (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
Integrated speaking 4- 2. The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person sa (85) visa0809 TOEFL speaking
62. When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features thatyou care about most? Explain why. (70) DubinchukEugene TOEFL speaking
tpo7.task5 (30) monamh TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m (55) gayatri soni Q4
TPO 16 - Question 1 If you could have any job or career you wanted, which would you choose and why? Give specific details to explain your response. (90) mgrajapt Q1
in case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends. others prefer to learn through personal experience. which method is better and why? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (90) Wafaa TOEFL speaking
Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs . Others prefer to read about current events in newspapers or on the internet ,Which do you think is better : watching the news or reading the news? Explain why. (80) Maryabb Q2