Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 34 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
TPO 34 Task 4Task4You will now read a short passage. You will have 45-50 Seconds to read and then listen to a talk on the same topic. You will then be asked a question about them. Assume you are in a real IBT test, after you hear the question, you will ha (80) Enas Al lami Q4
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 (85) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Currently, all entering freshman take level 1 English first and then level 2. Starting in the fall term, freshman will be required to take an English entrance exam to determine which level they should be placed in. Those with a high enough score will not (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
q2: children sholud receive money for doing household tasks. (80) tnan3158 TOEFL speaking
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We should teach young children the skill of typing rather than handwriting. Please state your opinions and explanation. (70) Feng CHEN Q2
232. Which do you prefer: taking online courses or going to a classroom with the teacher and other students? Use specific examples and details. (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
TPO 29 - Question 3 Remove old Bicycles from Campus Racks I noticed that there are bicycles locked to the campus bicycle racks that have not been moved for a long time. I think the university should remove these bikes from the racks and dispose of them. (100) minamina Q3
Q6 (90) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 7 - task 6 (70) bigzee TOEFL speaking
tpo 28-6 (70) nishith Q6
TPO 29 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
TPO47 - Q6 (80) apply2017 Q6
TPO 10 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
What game do you enjoy playing? Describe the game and explain why you like to play it. mgrajapt Q1
TPO 18 - Question 6 (80) paras001 Q6
task1 : Teenagers should do a job during high school? (50) tomkien TOEFL speaking
49. Name A Person Whom You Truly Admire. Describe The Person And Say Why YouAdmire Him/her. (80) SANTANU MONDAL Q1
explain how birthdays are celebrated in your country. use specific examples and details your explanation. (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
Task 1- Your friend has suddenly received a lot of funding. What do you think is the best way for your friend to spend this money? Please include reasons and details to support your response. (90) CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
#5Listen to a conversation between two students (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
what was your favorite subject at school? Describe it and explain why this subject was your favorite one. (75) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 46 - Question 3 No More Posters Outside the Student Center Traditionally, students have been permitted to put up posters advertising events, clubs, and activities on the concrete wall outside the main entrance to the student center Beginning next sem (80) mgrajapt Q3
problem with bringing the paper to class: question 5. (80) sherko TOEFL speaking
TPO28-1: Students have to complete various types of academic assignments in school.Choose one of the assignments below and explain why you think it is beneficial for students.1.Research paper2.Class presentation3.Group project (90) Lanazamel Q1
TPO 14 - Question 3 University Should Allow Eating in Class Currently, there is a university-wide policy that prohibits eating in the classroom. I disagree with this policy. I think students should be allowed to eat in class. This change would be good for (83) Av9ash Q3
8. During your spare time, would you prefer to watch a movie or read a book? (66.66670000000001) ftn TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi (100) Vanan TOEFL speaking
Q6 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Q3. The students are talking about the syllabus in history class. What are their opinion about the assignment (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 22 - Question 5 mgrajapt Q5
TPO 02 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Do you agree with the statement "Learning mathematical or engineering sciences is much better than learning art or literature sciences" ? (85) linkinkurd TOEFL speaking
TPO 21 - Question 1 Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country .Describe the event and explain why it was important. (96.66670000000001) vhb Q1
TPO 21 - Question 1 Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country .Describe the event and explain why it was important. (70) minamina Q1
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
Tpo1 (60) masoud5676 Q3
tpo 26-2 (80) fardin TOEFL speaking
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? (90) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TPO 32 - Task 3 mgrajapt Q6
What is the most efficient type of transportation in your country? Explain why you think it is efficient. Include specific reasons or examples. (73.33329999999999) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m (100) minamina Q4
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 (85) visa0809 TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite. (64.28570000000001) divjais186 TOEFL speaking
Q4 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 25 - Question 3 Split Graduation Traditionally, the university holds one ceremony for all graduating students, during which students are awarded their diplomas. Beginning this year, however, the university will hold two graduation ceremonies. Under th (66) mgrajapt Q3
Q-6 (80) mayaa TOEFL speaking