Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Talk about an important lesson you have learned from a family member. Explain the significance of this lesson in your life. Include details and examples in your explanation (70) Flavinha TOEFL speaking
TPO2#4 CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
5. What does your dream house look like? Use details to support your response. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Using the main point and examples from the lecture, describe Camouflage. (85) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
TPO 14 - Question 6 (90) Tulips Q6
TPO 11 - Question 2 Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Expla (66) donya goodarz Q2
tpo. task4 (80) monamh TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 3 The administration has announced that starting next fall, the university will stop offering evening classes in many departments. According to a university administrator, the decision was prompted by a steady decline in enrollments in e (50) mgrajapt Q3
TPO 04 - Question 4 Verbal and Nonverbal Communication When we speak with other people face-to-face the nonverbal signals we give—our facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and tone of voice—often communicate as much as, or more than, the (86.66670000000001) minamina Q4
Which community service should children do to improve the environment, cleaning, planting trees, or recycling trash? (66.66670000000001) Lanazamel Q2 sticky icon
What is your favourite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much. (80) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
TPO 30 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO3 Q3 (85) Enas Al lami Q3
19. In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice. (80) saramhl TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 5 (80) Toefl2016 Q5
TPO 30 - Question 3 Campus Construction Should Happen During the Summer I've noticed that small construction projects on campus'like fixing sidewalks and parking lots'often take place during the regular school year, when classed are in session. I propose (61) mgrajapt Q3
tpo 25 -5 (85) fardin TOEFL speaking
TPO (S7-Q6) (90) Saharnaz TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
your university is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. what is your opinion and why? what are the adv and disadv. of watching TV in dormitories? include reason and examples to support your response. (85) nishith TOEFL speaking
Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to. Describe it and say why it was interesting. edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
TPO21 – Q1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country. Describe the event and explain why it was important. (95) Saharnaz Q1
Describe a special friend of yours when you was a child. (80) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? School should ban junk food, such as soda, chips, and candy. (80) Laura123 Q2
Your friend wants to start a new hobby but can’t spend any money. What would you recommend and why? (70) silviadan TOEFL speaking
Q5.7 The man has a job interview and he forgot his suit at his parent's home.The two people talk about the man's problem. Describe the problem and state which of the two solutions you prefer and why. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Integrated speaking 3-6)Announcement of New Sports Facility The Alumni Office of Central State University is pleased to announce that construction of a new sports facility will commence this summer. Due in part to a very generous grant from a 1974 alumnu (90) magicsk TOEFL speaking
TPO48 - Q1 (70) apply2017 Q1
Some people believe that students should study in classrooms only to study. Others believe that students should also attend field trips such as visiting the zoo, museum or park to study. What's your opinion and why? Use specific reasons and examples to su (80) EPTG TOEFL speaking
Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you. (80) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
TPO 05 (70) Feng CHEN Q4
Talk about an experience in your life that made you feel embarrassed. Describe it and say why it was embarrassing. (56.6667) pazhakh TOEFL speaking
74. Describe some kind of skill that you’d like to learn most. Why? Pleaseinclude specific examples and details in your explanation. (70) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 34 - Question 3 Program to Provide Free Tutoring The university has announced that starting with the fall semester, free tutoring will be available to all new students for their entire first year. The academic dean. James Maxwell, commented. "The univ (80) mgrajapt Q3
TPO Q2 (80) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking
some people like to have their cell phone with them at all times. other people prefer not to bring their cell with them at all time.which do you prefer? (70) he_ajam TOEFL speaking
TPO 27 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
TPO 34 - Question 4 The Familiarity Principle People tend to develop a preference for things they have previously encountered, things they are familiar with. Social psychologists refer to this tendency as the familiarity principle. Given a choice between (70) mgrajapt Q4
TPO 04 - Question 2 Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why. (66) mahabub Q2
TPO 27 - Question 5 mgrajapt Q5
What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent. Explain why these characteristics are important to you? (95) patel dolly TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Talk about a time when you experienced success. Describe the experience and say why it was a success for you. (70) asha.padmanabhan TOEFL speaking
Tpo6#3 (80) CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
TPO 28 - Question 6 (80) minamina Q6
TPO 28 - Question 6 (100) minamina Q6
TPO 22 - Question 4 Irrational Commitment When people have devoted time and resources to a certain project, they generally wanted to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like (66) mahabub Q4
TPO 10 - Question 3 Student Art Display The university is currently considering possible locations on campus for displaying paintings and other artwork by students. I think the lobby at the entrance to the student center would be a great location. Since m (90) Maryabb Q3
do you think that people will read fewer books in future than today? (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
1. Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. (80) farzaneh TOEFL speaking