Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 16 - Question 1 If you could have any job or career you wanted, which would you choose and why? Give specific details to explain your response. (45) mgrajapt Q1
1670 what other things like that would you like to do? (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
1685 Describe a Science Lesson that you had in School or University (such as biology, chemistryor physics).You should sayWhen you attend this lessonWhere you attend this lessonWhat you learnedAnd explain what happened in the lesson. (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
TPO 20 - Question 2 Some people prefer to learn about current events from watching television news programs . Others prefer to read about current events in newspapers or on the internet ,Which do you think is better : watching the news or reading the news mgrajapt Q2
Describe a time when you have to share something with another person or people.You should say: what the situation was, what you share, whom you shared with, and explain how you feel. (56.6667) VertFeuille IELTS speaking
Describe a cafe you like (35) banh_xeo Part II
1522 (80) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
1668 how did you first become interested in this hobby? (90) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
Integrated speaking 4 (80) komala TOEFL speaking
65. Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Pleaseinclude specific details and examples in your opinion. (70) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 40 - Question 6 (90) mgrajapt Q6
TPO 40 - Question 2 Some people think that materials printed on paper, such as books and newspapers, will one day be replaced by electronic versions of those materials. Others believe that printed materials will always be popular. Which point of view do (50) paras001 Q2
development in education and a national education system (55) via oktaria IELTS speaking
The man expresses his opinion about the announcement. State his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for holding that opinion. (85) ioanap TOEFL speaking
q2. Which type of movie do you prefer and why: action movies or comedy? (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
1667 what you do in your spare time. do you have any hobbies or interests? (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
Some students think that freshmen should live in their own dormitory building. Other students think that freshmen should share the same dormitory building with students who are from the second, third and forth grades. What is your opinion? Use specific de (76.66670000000001) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
Describe a historical place that interest you. You should say:What it is,Where it is located,What you can see there now, Andexplain why this place is interesting. (16.6667) VertFeuille IELTS speaking
Is homework helpful or harmful? Use specific details and examples to support your answer. (90) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
Some people like living in the center of cities close to downtown areas. Others prefer to live further out in the suburbs. Which do you prefer (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
#6 diffusion (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
Some people have one career throughout their lives. Other people do differentkinds of work at different points in their lives Which do you think is better? Explainwhy. (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
1038 in what ways has tourism changed your country? (10) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) Vanan TOEFL speaking
1665 where you grew up. do you think it's a good place to live? (80) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher (10) sahoo TOEFL speaking
Describe the qualities that you think makes someone heroic. Use specific examples and provide details to support your explanation. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting. (85) ioanap TOEFL speaking
What kind of movie do you like most? (85) visa0809 TOEFL speaking
TPO 31 - Question 5 (60) mgrajapt Q5
Talk about one way your personality has changed since you were child. (80) hessam94 TOEFL speaking
7. Describe a celebration or moment which has made a deep impression onyou. Please explain the impression and include specific examples anddetails in you explanation. (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q1
1664 where you grew up. what kinds of jobs do people do there? (60) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
Some universities have strict policies and require freshmen students to live in dormatories in the university. Others allow student to choose. Which policy do you prefer and why? (96.66670000000001) Lauren TOEFL speaking
Describe an important time in your life and how it has affected you. Include details and examples to support your response. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
1303 Describe a perfect holiday you want to have in the futureYou should sayWho you will travel together withWhere you will spend the holidayWhat you will do on holidayAnd explain why you think it will be a perfect holiday (80) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
Q4 cognitive dissonance (80) tnan3158 TOEFL speaking
659 describe a restaurant that you enjoyed going toyou should saywhere the restaurant waswhy you chose this restaurantwhat type of food you ate in this restaurant andexplain why you enjoyed eating in this restaurant (60) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
786 the first attemptdescribe an idea you had for improving something at work or collegeyou should saywhen and where you had your ideawhat your idea waswho you told about your ideaand explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement? (80) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
1663 where you grew up. what's the most interesting area? (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
1616 Describe a Science Lesson that you had in School or University (such as biology, chemistryor physics).You should sayWhen you attend this lessonWhere you attend this lessonWhat you learnedAnd explain what happened in the lesson. (10) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
709 describe a sport you would like to learnyou should saywhat it iswhat equipment is needed for ithow you would learn itand explain why you would like to learn this sport (80) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
1612 Describe a place in work or in school you’ve been to.You should sayWhere this place isWhat this place looks likeWhat you did thereAnd explain how you felt about this place (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
TPO 48 - Question 2 Some people like to shop in large grocery stores and department stores. Other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (80) mgrajapt Q2
1662 where you grew up. what kind of town is it? (80) EugeneDubinchuk Part I
learning by reading or listening?? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
103. Suppose a magical genie grants you ONE wish. What one thing would you wish for? Explain why that one wish would be important in your life. (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
1209 Describe a good parent you know.You should say:who the parent ishow you know the parentwhat the parent looks likeand explain why you think the parent is good. (70) EugeneDubinchuk Part II
Describe a game or sport you enjoy playing.You should say:•What kind of sport it is•Who you play it with•Where you play it•And explain why you enjoy playing it (75) Neelam Gawas IELTS speaking