Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Which could be the best invention of humankind? (83) Taniazehra Q1
TPO 20 - Question 1 Choose a quality you think makes someone a valuable member of a team. Explain why you think it is an important quality for a team or group member to have. (90) archimo Q1
TPO21 – Q1: Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country. Describe the event and explain why it was important. (73) rahul chauhan Q1
6)If you were asked to choose one place in your country where would you take atourist, which one would you choose? Why? What is especially impressive aboutthe place? (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 05 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer.It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature. (90) Taniazehra Q2
TPO 45 - Question 3 Like many people, I was happy when the university opened a coffeehouse. A good coffeehouse is a perfect place to meet people or to study while having a coffee. Unfortunately, our coffeehouse usually empty, so its not a good place to m (80) mgrajapt Q3
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 6: BARRIERS OF OPENING NEW BUSINESS (80) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
TPO 48 - Question 4 Optimal Foraging Food provides animals with the energy they need to survive. However, animals also lose energy in the process of obtaining, or foraging, for food. Therefore, in order to conserve energy, many animals behave in ways that mgrajapt Q4
TPO 29 - Question 3Remove old Bicycles from Campus RacksThe woman expresses her opinion about the proposal in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. (90) mail.mail Q3
TPO 05 - Question 1 Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. (70) mgrajapt Q1
1)Some people like to watch the news on the television. Other people prefer toread the news in a newspaper. Still others use computers to get the news. How doyou prefer to be informed about the news and why? (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 21 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (80) mgrajapt Q2
Question: Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (90) smartaquarius10 TOEFL speaking
TPO 11 - Question 2 Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Expla (66) dadfarfardad361 Q2
6. Describe a time when you experienced a natural disaster or unusual weather event.Explain what happened and how it affected you. (70) mgrajapt Q1
PO 04 - Question 2Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why. (60) mehrnazsadr Q2
tpo 23-2 (70) nishith Q2
TPO 10 task 4 (70) atabak TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T (100) hotmail TOEFL speaking sticky icon
10. Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? (70) nazbanu Q2
TPO20 - Q4 (60) apply2017 Q4
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds (66) ezb TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Some people believe that people who play video games are learning important life skills. Others believe that video game players are wasting their time. Which view do you agree with and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. (63.3333) zanbaq TOEFL speaking
q6.Using the main points and example from the lecture describe the two main criteria for using an older research reference presented by the professor. (90) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO15- Q6 (80) apply2017 Q6
TPO15- Q6 (80) apply2017 Q6
Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles? (76) Elena Cristina Q1
TPO 03 - Question 6 (76) mgrajapt Q6
TPO 17 - Question 6 (90) mgrajapt Q6
TPO 17 - Question 2 State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons. Using specific details in your explanation. Students should not be allowed to bring cell phones (mobile phones) into classroom. (80) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 16 - Question 2 Some people who unexpectedly receive a large amount of money spend it on practical things, while others spend it for pleasure only. Which do you think is better and why? (70) mgrajapt Q2
Someone suggests school to cut the Recycling. Do you agree or disagreewith this suggestion, explain why. (90) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking sticky icon
What is your favourite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favourite place to go. (70) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
TPO 14 - Question 4 Comfort Zone Bias Psychologists have found that when people make important decisions, they often choose to stay in their "comfort zones"; that is, they prefer remaining in comfortable, familiar situations, rather than entering into new (83) ying.ma Q4
TPO 16 - Question 1 If you could have any job or career you wanted, which would you choose and why? Give specific details to explain your response. (45) mgrajapt Q1
What was your favorite toy when you were a child? Describe this toy and explain why it was important to you. Include details and examples to support you explanation. edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. (70.9524) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s examples, explain the advertising technique of target marketing. - Preparation Time: 30 Seconds Response Time: 60 Seconds (63.3333) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 32 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should receive money for doing household tasks such as cleaning. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (70) mgrajapt Q2
Some students prefer to study at home; others prefer to study in the library. Which do you think is best and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 4 Social Interaction People deal with each other every day. This interaction is at the heart of social life. The study of social interaction is concerned with the influence people have over one another’s behavior. People take each othe (83) dadfarfardad361 Q4
TPO 02 - Question 5 (80) Taniazehra Q5
a term in business question 4 (70) sherko TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 3 The administration has announced that starting next fall, the university will stop offering evening classes in many departments. According to a university administrator, the decision was prompted by a steady decline in enrollments in e (81) dadfarfardad361 Q3
TPO 33 - Question 5 (70) hsi Q5
TPO 07 - Question 1 If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country, what city or place would you suggest they visit? Using details and examples, explain why. (50) pashmina hira Q1
what is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. (75.71429999999999) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 15 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to remember and learn from the past. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (60) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 45 - Question 4 (60) Mortezaa Q4
Talk about an experience in your life that made you feel embarrassed. Describe it and say why it was embarrassing. (70) Vanan TOEFL speaking