Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (70) Mnkhnmn Q2
TPO 05 - Question 5 (50) Lee Shyu Q5
TPO 13 - Question 2 When looking for information for a research project, some students prefer to get their information mainly from the Internet. Others prefer to mainly use printed materials such as books and academic journals. Which do you prefer, and wh (83) Taniazehra Q2
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (66) anoynimus Q2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Eighteen-year-olds are not mature enough to vote. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (80) zhangjuw16 Q2
Which type of music do you enjoy the most? Explain why you enjoy this type of music. Include reasons and details in your explanation. (94.4444) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 14 - Question 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways to learn is by making mistakes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (60) ali_ni2009 Q2
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (90) dinesh1997 Q2
Explain Insight learning and how the example used by the professor illustrates the concept. Sarabbb Q4
Q3 camping trip is suggested for the freshmen students to1- to know each others 2- use new camping equipments (80) bshagan68 TOEFL speaking