Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 03 - Question 2 Some students prefer to work on class assignments by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (66) Tulips Q2
TPO 32 - Question 5 (80) vhb Q5
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (60) lamiskhoury Q2
TPO 46 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today have healthier lifestyles than people did 100 years ago.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (66) Sabarnakha Q2
TPO25,Q2 (80) negin papen TOEFL speaking
Critical Period It is generally believed that for many organisms, there is a specific time period, a so-called “window of opportunity,” during which the organism must receive crucial input from its environment in order for normal development to occur. yoamdai Q4
247. In some cultures, students are in all-women or all-men classes, while in other cultures have women and men in the same classes. Compare the advantages of both types of classrooms. Use specific details in your response. (75) Maryabb Q2
Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (80) MHP Q2
Some people think that students should do part-time jobs. Other people think that students should focus on their study without doing part-time. What is your opinion and why? (10) Laura123 Q2
choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. (74) Muldir TOEFL speaking sticky icon