Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Nowadays, many people follow fashion trends and think that is important. It is good or bad development? Include reason and examples from your personal experience. (66.66670000000001) Naim Stark IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine."A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep t (66) amirbahman GMAT/GRE Argument Task
"The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students enrolled in our public schools will soon decrease dramatically, and we can safely reduce the funds budgeted for e (95) darsh GMAT/GRE Argument Task sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (83) dotoyanox Independent TOEFL Writing
a company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. do you support or oppose the factory? (70) hhnesaz Independent TOEFL Writing
IELTS 10 Test 2 Writing Task 1 - Academic (84) EricaLiu_88 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following appeared in an e-mail sent by the marketing director of the Classical Shakespeare Theatre of Bardville."Over the past ten years, there has been a 20 percent decline in the size of the average audience at Classical Shakespeare Theatre product (60) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Distance learning and online learning should replace learning classroom.Agree or disagree? (0) patel dolly Independent TOEFL Writing
Topic# 21 In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. (90) ftn TOEFL sticky icon
The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999. (65) fialka IELTS
TPO 28 (70) Peyman Mianji Integrated TOEFL Writing
Task 2: Young people are much more aware of and concerned about issues like the environment, poverty, and animal welfare than previous generations. What is your opinion?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge (82) senvangvn IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with. What are the advantages and disadvantages for the child of having a large number of toys? (69) Janani P IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Many modern children spend a great deal of time sitting in front of a television or computer screen. This is extremely harmful to their development. Therefore, parent should strictly limit the time that children spend in this way. To what extent do you ag (78) sandrock IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Scientists and news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Government cannot expect to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of the individuals to change their life style and prevent further damage what are your views? (90) Pelegehe IELTS sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (78.33329999999999) ket2014 Independent TOEFL Writing
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important. (60) Sahota IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint (80) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However other people think that it has made our life easier.What is your viewpoint?Give reasons and examples for your answer. (40) prakasha IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Nowadays people get married and have children after the age of 30. Is it a positive or negative development? Give your opinion and examples based on your experiences. (70) bwosti IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Average number of hours per week spent doing activities around the home (78) SuperBoy IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The charts below show the average temperature for each month and the average monthly rainfall in two cities of china: Beijing and Hong Kong. (50) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (65) Umb221 IELTS
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their level of health and fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (76.5) aldyth IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Many childhood diseases can now be prevented through the use of vaccines. Should parents be made by law to immunize their children against common diseases or should individuals have the right to choose not to immunize their children? (70) Anel IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TPO-19 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85) Pattern Independent TOEFL Writing
Percentage of National Consumer Expenditure by Category-2002 (53.3333) ridaakzar IELTS
Most people have forgotten the meaning behind traditional or religious festivals during festival period, people now a days only want to enjoy themselves.To what extend u agree or disagree (89) nazish110 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than those who prefer to watch TV. Do you agree or disagree? (56) babaknasiri IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments? (85) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Countries are becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy the same products anywhere in the world.Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (72.6087) Saeed2 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Claim: Researchers should not limit their investigations to only those areas in which they expect to discover something that has an immediate, practical application.Reason: It is impossible to predict the outcome of a line of research with any certainty.W (50) Vanan GMAT/GRE
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say- Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? (70) Rahi IELTS
In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 55, while in others people can work until they are 65 or 70. Until what age do you think people should be encouraged to remain in paid employment? Give reasons for your answers. (60) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.(REWRITE) (80) Dhani Aristya IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you writ (75) swarna Independent TOEFL Writing
GMAT essay Lesson 3- Analysis of Argument (I) (100) essayking GMAT/GRE
TPO-18 - Integrated Writing Task In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya wi (78) Tulips Integrated TOEFL Writing
Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher (66) sadra1988 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Public libraries should only provide books and should not waste their limited resources on expensive hi-tech media such as software, videos, DVDs. Do you agree or disagree? (70) kulwinderpaul IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (60) carol_huan1206 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following appeared as part of an article in a magazine on lifestyles. "Two years ago, City L was listed 14th in an annual survey that ranks cities according to the quality of life that can be enjoyed by those living in them. This information will enab (70) thakur.shikha1@... GMAT/GRE
Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people think that music only brings benefits to individuals and societies. Other, however, think that music can have negative influence on both.Discuss these views and give your own opi (78.33329999999999) Donquixote_92 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
many young people spend their time in shopping centers. This has a negative effect on the youth. to what extent you agree or disagree. (60.5) drsaminayasmin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The chart below shows the percentage change in the share of international students among university graduates in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison (70) Seasky IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Argument Topic: According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in t (86.25) apurva GMAT/GRE
Task 2: It is important for all towns and cities to have large public spaces such as squares and parks. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (85) Lê Kim Kiều Anh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors. To what extend do you agree with this statements? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowleldge (45) avista_nada IELTS
In many countries traditional food is being replaced by international fast food. This has negative effects on both families and societies. To what extend do you agree or disagree? (70) jeffzhou IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Writing task 1 (a letter)You found a room at your company office that can be used as a relaxation room. Write a letter to your manager and ask to use it for this purpose. In your letter say– Explain why you suggest this.– Which room is it? Why?– Wha (73) jay.patel.4545 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training