Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000, and 2007.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78) moewlien IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
One should have enough money to fulfill our basic needs and rest of the should be given to needy people. To what extent do u agree or disagree. (73) Kaurrippan0@gma... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
“Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood”. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up.-Syerapke- (rewrite) (50) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Should your government place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks? (60) nargess1981 Independent TOEFL Writing
Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which (50) vnwaokolo GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people say that in all levels of education, from primary schools to universities, too much time is spent on learning facts and not enough time on learning practical skills. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any releva (73) Krithika IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
There is a problem with the road outside of your house.Write a letter to your local councillor.In your letter:introduce yourselfexplain what the problem istell the councillor what you would like to be doneYou should write at least 150 words.You should spe (89) raparna IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Do you agree or disagree wıth the followıng statement?Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.Use spesıfıc reasons and examples to support your answer. (50) stragox TOEFL
TPO 29 (3) santour Integrated TOEFL Writing
The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000. (84) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak (45) jason1911 IELTS
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past. (73) Mroza Integrated TOEFL Writing
Most societies has its homeless people. Some people think that the best way to help them is to give them money. (70) kshama.singhani... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
R. robustus (68) swethasuresh31 Integrated TOEFL Writing
TPO-20 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76) Valeria1949 Independent TOEFL Writing
TPO-43 - Independent Writing Task Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?-Interrupt and correct the mistake right away-Wa (73) Arni Independent TOEFL Writing
TPO-02 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66) knave0 Independent TOEFL Writing
The money spending on the arts (56) AdamRahimov IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Annual music sales in Britain (78) Meyli IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun to play games or sports. Others believe that it is best to use that time to do things together that are related to (66) shokuh1993 Independent TOEFL Writing
People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve (70) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Issue Task
In most countries, young people form a large proportion of those who are unemployed. Why this is the case, andwhat can be done to solve the problem? (73) Ashkanian IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004. (70) Nizzle IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Central and governments make a frantic attempt to promote festivals to create a lot of revenue. Some people think this money should be invested in social programs for the poor.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70) nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Write a letter to your local council about the state of the sport club facilities and request more facilities suitable for people of your age.- Describe your sport club facilities.- What facilities are required?- Explain why people of your age need these (82.5) piraba8 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people consider price as the most important thing to consider when buying a product (such as a cellphone) or a service (e.g medical treatment) do you agree or disagree? (84) mrymhmt IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73) wsxedc Integrated TOEFL Writing
IELTS essay:Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position? (95) essayking IELTS sticky icon
Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each? (45) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers. (50) Saumya Sharma GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? (70) rafafrancis IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The diagrams below show the stages in the development of simple cooking equipment.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisos where relevant. (84) Lien Lai meo IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa (62) tanead GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (56) mrymhmt IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
TPO-43 - Independent Writing Task Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?-Interrupt and correct the mistake right away-Wa (83) hardy Independent TOEFL Writing
In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education across arange of subjects. In others, children focus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. For today’s world, which system is appropriate? (56) Eka Santi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land become less productive. the table shows these causes affected three regions of the world during 1990s.summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make compari (75) alhaz IELTS
the line graph shows the number of books that were borrowed in four different months in 2014 from four village libraries, and the pie chart shows the percentage of books by type that were borrowed over this time. summarize the information by selecting and (73) MohammadQatarneh IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (81.5) zahra70 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In the past lectures were the traditional method of teaching large numbers of students. Nowadays new technology is increasingly being used to teach students.Do the advantages of this new approach outweigh the disadvantages? (80) xthangbm1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TOEFL TPO 11 - Integrated Writing Task (60) IndiaDreamTrue Integrated TOEFL Writing
Early technological developments brought more benefits and changes to people’s life than the recent technological developments. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (94.5) lauranguyen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that it is good to share as much as information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too invaluable to be shared freely.Discuss both these views a (78) Kamal2017 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84) Sept390 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In Britain, when someone gets old they often go to live in a home with other old people where there are nurses to look after them. Sometimes the government has to pay for this care.Who do you think should pay for this care, the government or the family? (56) javaduddupudi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences.Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (67) Ragesh R IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
TPO-11 - Integrated Writing Task A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature,novels, plays, and poems,than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for (80) BeliseTetaKunda Integrated TOEFL Writing
In a number of countries, some people think it is necessary to spend large sums of money on constructing new railway lines for very fast trains between cities. Others believe the money should be spent on improving existing public transportDisucss both the (73) M2121 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic