Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years that many cities in the world are now 'one big traffic jam'.How true do you think this statement is?What measures can governments take to discourage people from using their cars? (86.5) FaizalReza IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people say that young people can learn useful skills by playing electronic and computer games. Others say that young people who play electronic and computer games are wasting their time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (78) mr.cuong95 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following appeared as part of an article in a business magazine."A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep t (56.6667) diwakar GMAT/GRE
The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (50) pg GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the posit (79) brownie GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Nowadays there is a growing trend of private car ownership. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages or environmental problems associated with this? (84) eyraen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Eating too much sugar is harmful for health. Some people think that it is government responsibility to limit people’s sugar consumption, while others think that it is individuals responsibility to limit the amount of sugar they eat. Discuss both views a (84) Mosam IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The government and individuals are spending too much money on national celebrations like new year or festivals. Do you agree or disagree? (84) Fnweakly IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
coins Norse (78) toefl 2019 Integrated TOEFL Writing
Do people benefit more from having many choices or few choices? (53.3333) hrishika98 SAT