Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: grades encourage students to learn. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (48) Thien Nhan Independent TOEFL Writing
The animal species are becoming extinct due to human activities on land and in sea. What are the reasons and solutions? (84) sho2501 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service.Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter. give details of your visit to the restaurant. explain the reason (90) Darby IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement, Professional athletes, such football and basketball player, do not deserve the high salaries that they are paid. (78) nfsedaghat Independent TOEFL Writing
Write a letter to your college’s administration department complaining about the college facility.In your letter include:•what the problem is•how this problem has affected you•what the college should do to fix this problem (78) rakeshsoni86 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. (79.5) marzieh IELTS
The table below gives information about students studying in six departments in an Australian university in 2011. summarise the information making comparisions where relevant. (67) MEHTA IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
More information available online so library books are useless. agree or disagree? (88) dhavalpatel095 PTE_Academic
Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s actions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading. (80) Snehagautam PTE_Academic
The Salton Sea in California is actually a salty inland lake. The level of salt in the lake's water—what scientists call its salinity—has been increasing steadily for years because the lake's water is evaporating faster than it is being repl (83) toppoki Integrated TOEFL Writing