Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The following appeared in a memorandum written by the vice president of Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products."Previous experience has shown that our stores are most profitable in areas where residents are h (78) Vishwajeet Kumar GMAT/GRE Argument Task
To be a successful person, one must be open to new ideas and willing to change his or her mind (73) Njorke Independent TOEFL Writing
A factory near your home has recently started using loud machinery at night. You are not happy about this. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter:describe the situationexplain why you are not happysay what you want the local council to do a (80) dineshsharma IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some parent offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school Do you think this is a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76) Dozer Independent TOEFL Writing
Modern transportation and shipping has made the world a better place to live. (70) mir_123 Independent TOEFL Writing
You have seen an advertisement in an English newspaper for a job working in the city museum shop during the holidays you decide to apply for the job. Write a letter to the director of the museum. In your letter:.introduce yourself.explain what experience (87) Zorif IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Many people believe that the use of new technology improves lives of employees. Others think it is a disadvantage for them. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (84) yaarnick IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (50) gagandeep gill IELTS
Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (70) RBH IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999. (75) Dilbar IELTS