Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.Do you agree or disagree? (70) Umb221 IELTS
The graph below shows the number of complaints made about noise to Environmental Health authorities in the city of Newton between 1980 and 1996. Summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (60) Irene Ridson IELTS
The best way to solve environmental problems caused by consumer-generated waste is for towns and cities to impose strict limits on the amount of trash they will accept from each household.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree (87.5) jlvhrse GMAT/GRE Issue Task sticky icon
When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. (66) Li Fang Independent TOEFL Writing
People drinks more and more sugar based drinks. What is the reason for tgat? What can be done for that? (83.5) eyraen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The rising levels of congestion and air pollution found in most of the world's cities can be attributed directly to tge rapidly increasing numbet of private number of cars in use. In order to reverse this decline in tge quality of life in cities,attrmpts (61) komalpreet kaut IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use that there are today. (80) mary nili TOEFL sticky icon
The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014. (78) Uranchimeg IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The Debate of Workplace Surveillance (100) dedi.rustandi@y... Others
Individual greed and selfishness has been thebasis of the modern society. Some peoplethink that we must return to the older andmore traditional values of respect for thefamily and the local community in order tocreate a better world to live in. To what ex (43.3333) bwosti IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f (80) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Claim: Even though young people often receive the advice to “follow your dreams,” more emphasis should be placed on picking worthy goals.Reason: Many people’s dreams are inherently selfish.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which (50) DaveMitali GMAT/GRE Issue Task
In many countries, children are getting fatter and less fit day by day. Why is it so and suggest solutions. (45) Amarjeet saggu IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (74) kaj IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (78) zhrnrz1992 Independent TOEFL Writing
In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details. (71.78570000000001) RishiB TOEFL
Economic growth helps to improve the standard of living. However, some researches show that people in developing countries are happy with this trend, whilst people in developed countries are not happy about it. Explain why do you think about it? (83.33329999999999) drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools, especially at the preschool level. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion? (87) renee nepal PTE_Academic
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Give reasons for your a (75) Katherine2811 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The rise of convenience foods has helped people keep up with the speed of the modern lifestyle. What are the advantages of this trend? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (73) soheilsoroush IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world.What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solutions. (67) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (65.5556) Seasky IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years. (67) Sagarjango IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The best things in life are free? do you agree or disagree? (70) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing
The rise of convenience food has helped people keep up with the speed of modern life.Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (61.75) Julian IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people like to travel alone, while the others think it is better to go together with someone. discuss both views and include your opinion.By my friend (80) Kal-El IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The diagram below show how leather goods are produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant. (77.5) seva.radjabova IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Butter has now been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. Only about 2 percent of customers have complained, indicating that 98 people out of 100 are happy with the change. Furthermore, many se (90) zorroyz GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Nowadays more people are living bythemselves. What are the reasons for this? Willthis have a negative or a positive impact onthe society? (70) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Art is considered an essential part of all cultures throughout the world. However, these days fewer and fewer people appreciate art and turn their focus to science, technology and business. Why do you think that is? What could be done to encourage more pe (87.25) milanree1527@ya... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
4. The following memorandum is from the business manager of Happy Pancake House restaurants."Recently, butter has been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States. This change, however, has had little (86.66670000000001) cjs3522 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (75) subobhan IELTS
Many governments think that economic progress is the most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. discuss... (78.5) max1991 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
You are thinking of moving to a new country.Outline some of the factors and questions you must consider before you make a final decision. (70) puneetsachdeva85 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TOEFL integrated writing: The sea otter (100) ibrahim.farag Integrated TOEFL Writing sticky icon
People always wants than what they have already or something even different or they are never satisfy what they have already do you agree with fhis statement (56) linkinpark123 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. (73) baonguyen3011 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. (75) Keerakiat IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (75) prathapreddy IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that in all levels of education, from primary school to universities, too much time spent on learning facts and not enough on learning practical skills. Agree or disagree? (84) karan81093 PTE_Academic
Historically, schools in the united States have borrowed the European system of school organization, a system that separates students into grades by chronological age. In general , children begin formal schooling at the age of six in what is referred to a (80) Deemanreh Integrated TOEFL Writing
Some people think that to lead a successful life a university degree is important. Others believe that this is no longer true nowadays. Discuss both views and give your own opinion (84) max1991 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Many parents believe that children should play team sports like football, basketball and so on, instead of individual sport such as swimming or running during the school scheduled timetable. Does u agree? (65.5) Neha mehta IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61) Lilykh91 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The charts below give information on the ages of populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, an make comparisions where relevant. (61) PRAMODH k IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The editor of a local newspaper sent the following memo to the managing editor of the paper:“Three years ago when we surveyed our subscribers, they complained about the quality of the reporting and writing in the paper. Since that time, we have made a con (56.6667) cvarun14 GMAT/GRE
Some people think that women should be able to do whatever job they are qualified for including police work, while others think that is it wrong to allow woman to become police officers.What is your opinion? (73) RSudhir IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people think that women should be able to do whatever job they are qualified for including police work, while others think that is it wrong to allow woman to become police officers.What is your opinion? (71.5) maryam2 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
School teachers are more responsible for social and intellectual development of students than parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78) ajmeet IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (78) FaizalReza IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training