Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
International tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons? What can be done to change this negative attitude towards international tourism. (84) Bilegsaikhan IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
"The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition." - Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or dis (70) zarif1994 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. (100) mahyar.mgsa Independent TOEFL Writing
The following recommendation was made by the president and administrative staff of Grove College, a private institution, to the college's governing committee."We recommend that Grove College preserve its century-old tradition of all-female education rathe (70) brbrl GMAT/GRE Argument Task
In town and cities, The large shopping mall should replace the small local shop. To what extent you agree or disagree? (77) mojtaba1980 PTE_Academic
Some people think young people should go to university to further their education while others think they should been encouraged to work as car mechanics or builders etc. to serve society. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (56) ravishkazi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
TPO49-Humpback whales (80) paras2 Integrated TOEFL Writing
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information aboutthe defendant’s criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be changed an (71) maryam2 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
TPO 50Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) nahid77777777 Independent TOEFL Writing
integrated essayreading passage mentioned the benefit of oil company in American economy while the lecture refutes what the author said (70) zeezoo TOEFL