Search and read essays

Essay title Rates Users Category
Some people say watching TV is bad for children in all ways, others say it is good for children to get knowledge. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 71 mz970 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The charts show information about the number of kilometers travelled in an average month and the distribution of vehicle types in Britain 93 farrrooos IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people think watching TV is bad for children, while others think that watching TV has more beneficial effects on children. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. 78 ymyhcd IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
the chart below shows the percentage of health spending among GDP in five countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant 84 danieltseng06 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones in our daily lives 78 DiemHongnguyen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that what children watch influences their behavior. Others believe the amount of time they spend on television influences their behavior most. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 84 sonchip96hb IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph shows the percentage of UK adolescents following a vegetarian diet.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features. 67 Parissa IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The graph below shows the number of university graduates in Canada from 1992 to 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.You should writ 73 lunchtime IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people think foreign visitors should be charged more than local people when they visit the cultural and historical attraction in a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 56 Rajvirsingh5611 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Medical technology can increase the humans life expectancy. Is it blessing or curse? 77 Vaka143@2 PTE_Academic