Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The responsibility of bringing up children should be equally shared between mother and father.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (74.3333) vinajane IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this phenomenon? (55) aravinthc PTE_Academic
It is often said that retirement is the happiest time of a person’s life. How far do you agree with this view? (61) FaizalReza IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people view conflict between teenagers and parents as a necessary part of growing up, while others view it as something negative which should be avoided.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (80) veronikadola IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Nowadays many people choose to be self-employed, rather than to work for a company or organization.Why might this be the case?What could be the disadvantages of being self-employed? (89) sana_em IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that government should break down all the historical buildings and replace them with modern buildings. Do you agree or disagree? (70.5) Jazz Brar IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.write a letter to the landlord. In your letter-introduce yourself-explain what is wrong with the furni (56) Satrajit IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
University education should be free for all students regardless of background.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (56) dereksitou IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated. (50) ankitadas1717@g... GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Recent incursions by deep-sea fishermen into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, th (75) supermanrocks GMAT/GRE Argument Task