Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
the graph below gives info about car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007. (73) Huyen Trang IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Claim: The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.Reason: Only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea.Write a res (58) kap1990 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Illiterate of future would not be one who does not know to read, but people who do not know how to learn. (76) Benzi PTE_Academic
tpo25-integrated writing (83) Haniye-bd Integrated TOEFL Writing
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. (66.2871) marzieh IELTS
Medical technology is responsible for human life expectancy. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (80) jyotikumari042 PTE_Academic
Computer is becoming an essential part of education. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of computer use in education and give your own opinion. (56) baotruc IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv (74.3333) tlaber GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity: 2010 (67) Tash IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
You lost your car. you write a letter to the insurance company. In your letter, you should explain the situation, lost items in the car, and describe what you want the insurance company do. (75.5) xun IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training