Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life. (100) Elmin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) s860950 Independent TOEFL Writing
8) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) Samar 1984 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90.5) tuanhk52 Independent TOEFL Writing
Lifestyles and culture in many countries is becoming similar, is it positive or negative? (84) Thao Anh194 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Write a letter to your manager about a new colleague, who makes things difficult at work for all your team.Describe why he/she makes it difficult.Describe your feelings regarding the situation.What do you want your manager to do about it? (84) OkoronkwoEsther IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others however think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. (80) Dr Khan IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The bar chart shows components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (48) udaradeeraka IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repair to things in the house. IN many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing. Why do you think this change is happening? How far is this situation true to you (72.1429) pip depp IELTS
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city.Which place would you prefer to live in? use specific reasons and details to support you answer. (74) munira ab IELTS
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments? (55) mohd326 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
are computers an essential feature of modern education? What subjects can be better taught using computers? Are there aspects of an education that cannot be taught using computers? (85) pendinggirl IELTS
Agree or disagree? Visiting museums is the best way to get information about a country. (86) hipax Independent TOEFL Writing
The following appeared in a memo from the mayor of Brindleburg to the city council."Two years ago, the town of Seaside Vista opened a new municipal golf course and resort hotel. Since then, the Seaside Vista Tourism Board has repor (55) roncy GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. why are groups or organizations important to people? (80) farzaneh TOEFL
146.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain yo (90) fardin TOEFL
The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (REWRITE). Dedicated to Yora (90) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Advantages and Disadvantages of Living in a Small Community (63.043500000000002) Diena Fitriya H IELTS
The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.71429999999999) Bustanul Arifin IELTS
All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is (76) E.yousefi Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroy communication among friends and famiy. (90) sishoueta Independent TOEFL Writing sticky icon
To get a good job today it is more important for children to study mathematics and foreign languages than art and music. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (63.3333) moj20020 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree? (85) hethehe PTE_Academic
"The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the cla (75) adifire GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo (87) Anupadam IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement (83) Pattern GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Many people prefer to rent a house rather than buying one. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of renting. (61) Ajayvir IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The graph below gives information about changes in the birth and death rates by New Zealand between 1901 and 2101. (78) Tracy IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with this sentence? the teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they were nowadays. (66) peerless alex Independent TOEFL Writing
Greater use of public transport reduces congestion and pollution.Discuss (70) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people argue that too much attention and too many resources are given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (87.1429) mayoiko IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisement tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which you agree ? (85) RBH IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
63)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer. (73.5294) magicsk TOEFL
The best way for governments to solve the problem of traffic congestion is providing free public transport in 24 hours per day, and seven days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (89) anhnguyen97ctn@... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
3.The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (79) jessuhm GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Completing university education is thought by some to be the best way to get a good job. On the other hand, other people think that getting experience and developing soft skills is more important.Discuss both sides and give your opinion. (71.40000000000001) hdchdc IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages? (71.5) EugeneDubinchuk IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Claim: An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action. Reason: When assessing the morality of an action, the results of the action are more important than the (70) krez2121 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice (53) nfsedaghat Independent TOEFL Writing
Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (80) ramana Independent TOEFL Writing
At present the media affect people's lives significantly. What impact does this have on society? Is it a negative or positive development? (56) Murniningsih IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people say that university student should pay the full cost of their education. Other say that university education should be free. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Add relevant example from your own knowledge and experience. (73) Msjassy IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement (95.375) Pattern GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Compare the lifestyle between city and village. (95) ali Others
(A/D) For a business to be successful, more money must be put in advertising. (90) bennyjstai Independent TOEFL Writing sticky icon
the chart below shows the world's energy use in 2010. Global breakdown of energy consumption 2010 (65) Ahmad Yusri IELTS
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter– explain why you changed jobs– describe your new job– tell him/her your other news (61) Janani P IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
some people think that teacher should be responsible for teaching students how to judge right and wrong and how to behave well. some say that teachers should only teach students about academic subjects. discuss both views and give your opinion. (53.3333) candrasaigustia IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Writing Task 2.A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?G (82.5) onia IELTS sticky icon
Social media is becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups. However, sharing personal information on social media websites does have risks.Do you think that the advantages of social media outweigh the disadvantages? (67) Subhra IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic