Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The following bar chart shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000. (90) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Some teenagers take part in different kinds of activities such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them. Which idea do you support? (76) younes.tatari Independent TOEFL Writing
The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 (94.5) elirya IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Study the graph in figure below , which show changes in the amount of food produced in different parts of the world between 1965 and 1988. (78) kajal A. Patel IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested scholars.Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Use examples and reasons to support your position. (94.28570000000001) carolineloos TOEFL
Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school before further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree (80) praharshani IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The charts below show the level of participation in education and science in developing countries and industrialised countries in 1980 and 1990. (73) Huyen Trang IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Describing Process of Making Chewing Gum (70) Sekar Hanafi IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Group and team activities are more important than the activities done alone, because they teach us important life skills. Do you agree or disagree (79.047600000000003) Tessy James IELTS
TPO 26 q2It is better for the children to choose the jobs similar to their parent's job rather that the jobs which are vary drastically with their parent's jobs. (70) masoud.r Independent TOEFL Writing
There has been a huge increase in the sizes of the cities. Many cities have grown in an haphazard way. Why is careful planning important in the development of cities? (33.3333) masim IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. (75) cuijin1 GMAT/GRE
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo (60) asdsa111 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in millions) of telephone calls in Finland, divided into three categories, from 1995 – 2004.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (RE (80) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every school day. Other people believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies. Which opinion do you agree with? (76) sarah1991 Independent TOEFL Writing
Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisements? What measures can be taken to protect them? (63.3333) tamer IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following paragraph recently appeared in an editorial printed in the opinion section of a local newspaper: The recent surge in violence in the southern part of the city is a result of a shortage of police officers and an absence of leadership on the (90) thakur.shikha1@... GMAT/GRE
It is compulsory for children to attend school between the age of 5 and 16. Many people are in favor of raising the age at which children must start their schooling to 6 or 7, and the age at which they are allowed to stop to 17 or 18. People of this view (85.33329999999999) Malita IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
You are looking for a part-time job.Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter•introduce yourself•explain what sort of job you would like•and say what experience and skills you have (77.5) marzieh IELTS
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. (70) wasainika17 GMAT/GRE
do you agree or disagree that a successful life is a happy life? (80) saharpouya Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.Others say that online learning will be never be as effective as learning at a real school, in person.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (55) nguyenthanhhoa IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to live in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment? (76.66670000000001) yueedong IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
How airplane change people's lives (81.4286) Lauren TOEFL
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, d (47.5) MOJIONO IELTS
The following maps show the changes that have taken placed in the centre of a town since 1700. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant. (82.5) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Climate change is now an accepted threat to our planet, But there is not enough political action to control excessive consumerism and pollution. Do you agree? (70) lolytafianda IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people are born to be a leader, others believe that leadership can be learned. Discuss both views and give your opinion (80.5) ntkcn IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TOPIC # 42 What is very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons... (70) wellington025 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do. (60) silent1818 TOEFL
TOEFL essay:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Reading fiction (such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable than watching movies. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. (94) sheppard TOEFL
Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (85) pazhakh Independent TOEFL Writing
Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? (87.5) farzaneh TOEFL
As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in classroom. (70) sbhullar IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following was presented as part of a business plan by Apex Corporation."To answer the increased demand for artisan coffee, Apex Corporation is releasing a new line of coffee, "Gourmet Select." Apex Corporation will first introduce the coffee into majo (65) appy GMAT/GRE Argument Task
the advantages and disadvantages of the learning English in Vietnam (35) Truong Nhat Khanh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
"Parents are the best teachers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (50) ankita_11 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
At one high school, more of the students than ever before have been caught cheating on their homework assignments. For example, many of the students have asked other students to provide them with answers for assignment. The school is considering making a (90) Wonderful Independent TOEFL Writing
At one high school, more of its students than ever before have been caught cheating on their homework assignments. For example, many students have asked other students to provide them with answers for assignments. The school is considering making a change (73) kakagian Independent TOEFL Writing
Nowadays more and more young people hold the important positions in the government. Some people think that is a good thing while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (73) nguyen duc anh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
It is more important to read and watch news presented by people whose opinion is different from your own view than by people whose opinion are similar to yours. (70) shshadi Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the statement? should boys and girls be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Give reasons and examples in support of your views. (78) Siddhi TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70) hajarisfahan TOEFL
Topic: Successful people accept new things and take risks rather than hold on to the things that they have done well. (70) Helven TOEFL
At one high school, more of the students than ever before have been caught cheating on their homework assignments. For example, many of students have asked other students to provide them with answers for assignment. The school is considering making a chan (73) mahdi Independent TOEFL Writing
The following appeared in a health magazine."The citizens of Forsythe have adopted more healthful lifestyles. Their responses to a recent survey show that in their eating habits they conform more closely to government nutritional r (0) roncy GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The Graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kindom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (68.8) Daniel2016 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. (72.5352) SammyG IELTS
Working three days a week for long hours or five days a week for shorter hours which one is better? (70) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing