Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Due to the development and rapid expansion of supermarkets in some countries, many small, local business are unable to compete. Some people think that the closure of local business will bring about the death of local communities. To what extent do you agr (73) drlasa.raja@gma... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Agree/DisagreeIn the past young depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them, today young people are better to make decisions about their own lives (90) kheradmandi69 Independent TOEFL Writing
Integrated WritingIn the United States, employees typically work five days a week for eight hours each day. However, many employees want to work a four-day week and are willing to accept less pay in order to do so. A mandatory policy requiring companies t (70) farzaneh TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree the following statement?The rapid growth cities today's should have a positive effect of the development of the society. (76) Iris Independent TOEFL Writing
The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and (60) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (70) sh Independent TOEFL Writing
The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting you (66) Megha_marhatta GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo (50) HarshG GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarise the information and by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (80) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends: joining a sports team, participating in community activities, or traveling? (60) qupxk7 Independent TOEFL Writing