Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
It is better for college students t live in schools than live at home with their parents. Do you agree or disagree? (61) mr.cuong95 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyles of children are different from those of previous generations. Some people say this has had a negative effect on their healthTo what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (70) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Schools should prepare students for the university rather than for work?Do you agree? (78) baharferdosi PTE_Academic
The chart below gives information about global sales of games software, CDs and DVD or video. (67) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Should government make decisions about people's life style, or should people make their own decisions. (40) lambda IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. (93.33329999999999) Vanan GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Has technology made the world a better place to live? (76) Delara Independent TOEFL Writing
The table below gives information about the average annual spending of university students in three different countries (67) huonglo IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Computers are becoming an essential part of education.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion. (20.5) sabzaliyev IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TPO-32 - Integrated Writing Task (78) apply2017 Integrated TOEFL Writing
Writing task 1 (a letter)Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say- Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.- Suggest some alternative dates and things to (65) devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
TPO-28 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) yasifa Independent TOEFL Writing
Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at (83) Pattern GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position (74.047600000000003) guds GMAT/GRE
TPO-15 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans (70) lindsey Independent TOEFL Writing
TOPIC # 42 What is very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons... (70) wellington025 Independent TOEFL Writing
work made by hand or by machines (70) france79 Independent TOEFL Writing
The following appeared as a letter to the editor of a national newspaper.The article entitled 'Eating Iron' in last month's issue of Eating for Health reported that a recent study found a correlation between high levels of iron in the diet and an increase (70) venous GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisement? What can be done to protect them. (56) grahamoneil IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. (72.8571) pookieeee GMAT/GRE sticky icon
It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (77) EugeneDubinchuk IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.Discuss both these views and give y (73) Odiljon IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (73) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
A common expression in English is "Two heads are better than one". In other words, two people can do a better job than one person. Do you agree with this expression? Use specific reasons and details to suppot your answer. (54.5455) titalum TOEFL
1.Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, (62.7273) Reham Youssef GMAT/GRE
What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (90.5882) zeezoo TOEFL
Parents must use strict rules if they want their children to be successful. (90) akshay2312 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you think it is better for students to work before their university study? Why? Share reasons and specific examples to support your choice. (85) the beauty of E... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Present a written argument or case to an educated reader with no specialist knowledge of the following topic:Should parents be obliged to immunize their children against common childhood diseases? Or do individuals have the right to choose not to immunize (80) adi_m461c IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
A Person You Know Is Planning To Move To Your Town Or City. What Do You Think This Person Would Like And Dislike About Living In Your Town Or City. Why? Use Specific Reasons And Details To Develop Your Essay. (80) Wafaa Independent TOEFL Writing
Learning a foreign language offers an insight into how people from other cultures think and see the world. The teaching of a foreign language should be compulsory at all primary schools. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view? (90) eddysuaib IELTS sticky icon
computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in office everyday. Work from home should be encouraged as it is good for workers and employees.Do you agree or disagree ? (78.5714) robertzacaria IELTS
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (73) Hoang Quan IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience. (61) prasanthbab IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people think leisure time is more important than money. What’s your opinion? Do you think are there any other factors that make good quality of life ? (83.33329999999999) sliwer IELTS
In many countries, people are moving away from rural areas and toward urban areas.Why do you think is that?What problems can this cause? (68.5) inmirel IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In many countries the level of crime is increasing and crimes are becoming more violent. Why do you think this is and what can be done about it ? (65) kulwinderpaul IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that the best way to spend a holiday in a foreign country is to go out to meet people instead of staying in the hotel most of the time. what is your opinion? give reasons and include relevant examples from your own experience. (61) Kamal2017 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. (80) wellington025 Independent TOEFL Writing
Should the entire nation have a single uniform curriculum before (university)college? Express your views, arguments based on the consequences if there were/were not to be a single curriculum . (66) Ranganath Vaikuntham GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61) baonguyen3011 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people say that cheap air travel is good because it allows ordinary people to travel. While others argue that, it is bad for environment. Discuss both and include your opinion. (80) singh_kang IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. (70) hipax Independent TOEFL Writing
The automobile is destroying our quality of life. Agree or disagree? (76) sadra1988 Independent TOEFL Writing
The diagram below shows an automatic photo booth.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (71.11109999999999) agienugroho91 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (70) maryam2900 IELTS
The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005. (78) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following appeared as a letter to the editor of a national newspaper."Your recent article on corporate downsizing* in Elthyria maintains that the majority of competent workers who have lost jobs as a result of downsizing face serious economic hardship (60) siamakd GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Discipline is an ever increasing problem in modern schools. Some people think that discipline should be the responsibilities of teachers, while other thinks this is role of parents. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. (73) SuperBoy IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet (74.3066) alfitrah8.5 IELTS