Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Some people think that teachers should be able to ask disruptive children to leave the class.Do you think is it the best way to deal with a disruptive child in the classroom? What other solutions are there? (56) hongngoc100696 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The computer is widely used in education and some people think that teachers will not play important roles in the classroom. Do you agree or disagree? (51.6667) vuthao8426 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
As technological innovation brings about rapid changes,retraining becomes a lifelong necessity therefore,industry should take responsibility for education training and retraining of their workers. To what extent do you agree to this idea. (70) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Most artists earn low salaries and therefore receive funding from the Government in order for them to continue with their work. To what extent, do you agree? (70.5) chittalprerana IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many ofthe problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from thefact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their childr (65) nundc IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (78) jasmineant IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
These days, too many people maintain their health by relying on doctors and medicine, rather than following a healthy lifestyle.To what extent do you agree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own kn (84) Akobir IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor (41) adivyom GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Argument Essay"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year , fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year.And yet the percentage of positive reviews about specific Super Screen movies have (66.66670000000001) igniter56 GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that the world is much less safe today than it used to be. There are still many wars being fought, and high-tech weapons are openly sold to any country that wants to buy them. In cities, violent crime is increasing every year.It is not (80) pratik_dkr1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Argument Essay"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year , fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year.And yet the percentage of positive reviews about specific Super Screen movies have (76.25) luciferabby GMAT/GRE
The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (80) Lady_modern IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005 (78) Frisk IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
WRITING TASK 2A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such a honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80) ieltscorrection IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some parents buy their children a large number of toys to play with.What are the advantages and disadvantages for the child of having a large number of toys?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experien (84) Kamal2017 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people say that there should be a single official international language. Others oppose to this idea. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (75) nkaur IELTS
The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 (73) hoaitt@most.gov.vn IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Nowadays most parents put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed. What are the reasons for parents to do this? Does it have a positive or a negative effect on children in general? (90) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that TV and movies have positive effect? (80) france79 Independent TOEFL Writing
Nowadays, families are not as close as in the past and a lot of people have become used to this.Explain the reasons for this and discuss any possible effects it may have on society._ (56) ekam98765 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the seaside resort of Templeton between 1990 and 2005.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78) Degaak43 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
security cameras and privacy in the fight against crime,police force and governments are increasingly using security cameras in public places.Some people are opposed to this,saying that it invades our privacy . what do you think? (70) suzain IELTS
"A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; thus, the proposed new jazz club in Monroe, the C-Note, would have the local market all to itself. Plus, jazz is extremely popul (80) mira2016 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The best way to solve traffic congestion is to provide free publictransport 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Do you agree or disagree? (84) mr.cuong95 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Getting advice from friends who are older than you is more valuable than getting advice from friends your same age. (85) Mango woo TOEFL
The bar chart below shows the estimated percentage of car trips taken by drivers in 2005 (80) MaryJoHamberg IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities. (60) fireflower Independent TOEFL Writing
The bar chart shows the highest qualification attained by sex for the working age population in Wales in 2001/2002Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.Write at least 150 words (58) Saeed2 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (60) Sabina Guliyeva Independent TOEFL Writing
Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (73) ece-16 Independent TOEFL Writing
The graph below shows population figures for India and China since the year 2000 and predicted population growth up until 2050. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (72) tiads IELTS
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (63) dhani Independent TOEFL Writing
(CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP) Your career plan and benefit to your home country: Describe your immediate plans upon completion of your Chevening award. You should explain your longer-term (5-10 year) career objectives and describe how your time in the UK will h (40) Fadlanmuzakki Others
The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (59.2308) sfaht1 IELTS
TOEFL essay: Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73) raghu18 Independent TOEFL Writing
Write an email or a letter a new penfriend in another country. (70) emin1234 Others
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (74.61539999999999) hamedpa IELTS
Is success due to luck or hardwork. Discuss your opinion. (85) keet singh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? (65.4545) TEST-English School IELTS
The table below show predicted and actual immigration figures for the UK for the years 1984-2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons where relevant. (75) roxanaluca IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a journal on environmental issues."Over the past year, the Crust Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over 10,000 square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this land wi (66) abedjar2 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
"To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate. (54) Akshay Mehta GMAT/GRE Argument Task
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The table below shows the number of students living in the UK gaining English language teacher training qualifications in 2007/8 and 2008/9, and the proportion of male qualifiers.Summarise the information by (78) Trangnguyen95 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The table below shows the number of students living in the UK gaining English language teacher training qualifications in 2007/8 and 2008/9, and the proportion of male qualifiers.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and (73) Thao Anh194 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
It is generally believed that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (38.5) Mukhammad-Ali IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
You have lost your student identification card. This has created some problems for youWrite a letter to the director of student service .In your letter1 Advise them of your situation2 Explain how this is affecting you3 Request a new card (74.054100000000005) jatinmehta09 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In some countries today, people are having their first child when they are older. What are the reasons for this? Do advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (78) Ana Maria Londo... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
As the number of cars increases, more money has to be spent on road systems. Some people think the government should pay for this. Others, however, think the drivers should cover the costs. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (67) lethianhthu IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Writing testWriting task 1 (a letter)You are very disturbed by the noise coming from a restaurant opened nearby recently. Write a letter to the restaurant manager and say– What problem do you experience?– What should the management do about it?– Des (73) jay.patel.4545 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Children do not respect their parents as much as they did in the past. This behavior is now having a negative impact on society Discuss. (80) avijit_05 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon