Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
The following is a letter that recently appeared in the Oak City Gazette, a local newspaper."The primary function of the Committee for a Better Oak City is to advise the city government on how to make the best use of the city's limited budget. However, at (40) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
"The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records (75) sanrises GMAT/GRE Issue Task
you have lost an item of value on a train. Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter* describe the item* explain where and when you left it* say what action you would like the company to take (73) Ielts2018_attempt 3 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61) amol2475 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (67) rawarontek IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Computer and television affect people do less physical activities and get more health problems. Do you agree or disagree, give solution. (63.3333) avista_nada IELTS
Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are role models for youngsters. Do you support it or not? (11) ShayanP PTE_Academic
You have a friend who lives in a city abroad. You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city. Write to your friendexplain what you like to doexplain what kind of work or studies you have been doing for the (73) Rahi IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
School Organization (68) Rohit Yallapragada Integrated TOEFL Writing
University students always focus on one specialist subject, but some people think universities should encourage their students to study a range of subjects in addition to their own subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67) ravishkazi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people believe that secondary school children should study international news as a subject. Other say that this is wasting time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (86.66670000000001) mrmo2610 IELTS
some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools.Others,however, believe that boys and girls benefit more form attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. (75) ankushgurumaa IELTS
You travelled by long distance bus recently and your suitcase was damaged.Write a letter to the bus company. In your letter- inform the bus company of when and to where you travelled- describe your suitcase and what happened to it- explain why the company (80) Srinivas IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree? (80) hunterdevil96 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Young people are much more aware of and concerned about issues like environment, poverty and animal welfare than previous generation. What is your opinion? Give reasons and examples. (70) roxanaluca IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The chart shows the results of a survey about the most important inventions in the last 300 years. (87) yusif.usubov IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The bar chart below illustrates the use of tobacco products by secondary school students in the US. (66.4706) kryztn30 IELTS
The following is taken from the editorial section of the local newspaper in Rockingham. "In order to save a considerable amount of money, Rockingham's century-old town hall should be torn down and replaced by the larger and more energy-efficient building (50) apurva GMAT/GRE Argument Task
You need a new accommodation. Write a letter to the manager who you rent your flat from and explain:- Why your family need a new accommodation- When you want to move- How you would like your new accommodation (67) okoronkwoac IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Newspapers and books are outdated. Why do some people believe this? What is your opinion? (67) mr.cuong95 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Write a letter to your manager and ask for his/her comments regarding the article, which will be published in a famous magazine next month. In this letter, you should say- What have you written the article about?- Why did you write it?- What makes it so s (65) marzieh IELTS
Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or is it the responsibility of producers ? (85) manish123 PTE_Academic
It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing a (88) sh_shashi1 GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that sleeping is ony the relaxing method which allows people to get enough relief.Others believe that physical activities such as playing games and exercises also provide enough relaxation.Discuss both the views and provide your opinio (89) Agink IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
The chart below shows information about different species of birds observed in Woodchuck County at different times of the year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons. (40) CarliYay IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your (71.66670000000001) marzieh IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a Batavia newspaper."The department of agriculture in Batavia reports that the number of dairy farms throughout the country is now 25 percent greater than it was 10 years ago. During this same time perio (70) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
In some countries governments pay the money for students’ university fees,while in other countries, students pay for themselves. Do advantages of governments paying for the students outweigh its disadvantages? (92) Thao Anh194 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (66.66670000000001) rizqifahma IELTS
The real talent of a popular musician cannot accurately be assessed until the musician has been dead for several generations, so that his or her fame does not interfere with honest assessment.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a (75) pulkitbhatnagar GMAT/GRE
The graph below shows the proportion of the population 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. (61) math IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The graph shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960,1980and 2000. (43.3333) sarb IELTS
High school students stay very busy with their school assignments. Do u agree or disagree that they should be required for the household chores. Support your answer with reasons and examples. (76) pires86 Independent TOEFL Writing
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a Batavia newspaper."The department of agriculture in Batavia reports that the number of dairy farms throughout the country is now 25 percent greater than it was 10 years ago. During this same time perio (70) siamakd GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people believe that the salaries paid to professional sportspeople are too high, while others argue that sports salaries are fair. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70) supbro119 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) Emmabebe Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people think that young people should follow the tradition of the society. Others think that young people should be free to behave as individual. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (82.069000000000003) Tessy James IELTS
By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty for committing murder therefore life in prison is better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example (86.25) dnaserbakht IELTS
The 18th century due to industrialization a lot of people migrate to developing countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in developed countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77) azzitta PTE_Academic
Nowadays there is lot of pressure of studies and competitions on the students. Should it be there? Is it beneficial in making them better students? (46.6667) Prtk IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Hospital statistics regarding people who go to the emergency room after roller-skating accidents indicate the need for more protective equipment. Within that group of people, 75 percent of those who had accidents in streets or parking lots had not been we (50) sal GMAT/GRE Argument Task
It is more harmful to compromise one's own beliefs than to adhere to them.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting (81.25) lumpypaint GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Parkville Daily newspaper."Throughout the country last year, as more and more children below the age of nine participated in youth-league sports, over 40,000 of these young players suffered injuries. (60) DubinchukEugene GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The tables below give information about the amount of beer and fruit juice consumed per person per year in different countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (67.5) Umb221 IELTS
My Speaking context "TPO-1) Speaking Question #3,4,5,6 (70) Ata Vafi Independent TOEFL Writing
Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people whom they serve.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni (16) Av9ash GMAT/GRE Issue Task
An increasing number of people are buying what they want need online. what are the advantages and disadvantages for both individuals and companies to shopping online. (73) mr.cuong95 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm (80.625) lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Information revolution has changed the way of mass communication and had some negative effects on individual lives as well on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (11) artinartin PTE_Academic
The following appeared in a health newsletter."A ten-year nationwide study of the effectiveness of wearing a helmet while bicycling indicates that ten years ago, approximately 35 percent of all bicyclists reported wearing helmets, whereas today that numbe (40) siamakd GMAT/GRE Argument Task