Do you agree with the following idea?In order to be well-informed a person must get information from many different news sources.

Do you agree with the following idea?
In order to be well-informed a person must get information from many different news sources.

Although each news source informs about events from its especial view, there is subtle differences among news resources. It is wise for people who pursue the exact information about an adventure to look for a valid way, but achieving information through various ways seems ineffectual and ineffective.

First, knowing about definite news isn't hard and there are often trivial differences among news sources such as newspapers, and TV channels. In spite of specific views of some channels and newspapers toward issues and political subjects, in particular, mostly news sources are neutral about the events. Prudent and intelligent persons have recognized over time which source is reliable and has neutral sight about numerous events and occurrences. Even though there are lots of critics on ways informing new occurrences, there is no need to follow all numerous sources for gaining exact matters. For instance, news of horrible crash or numbers of votes related to president election can be titled or summarized in a daily journal and then, individuals who feel like to peruse about those issue can decide to choose another common paper to get tremendous details. Thus, exact information is accessible and available through one or two valid sources.

Second, it is obvious that it isn't possible to trust all information broadcasted and published in a social media. However, it will end in more confusion and astonishment, if a person wants to discover realities in various media I experienced that how weird and different a TV channel was talking on a simple student protest in university where I was at the time of event and could construe and ponder the real challenge of students. I wondered how a reporter or interpreter could change the reality in favor of special group or organization. No doubt, just one mistake is sufficient to omit and ignore a source as valid way for getting daily news. Anyway, in every circumstance, there are some trusty ways for ensuring about all issues happening around us and all around the world.

To the best of my knowledge, it is nonsense and time-consuming to dealing with vast verities of news sources to attain the truth. Since we have achieved our authentic media for getting information since over, we can obviously discover and inform about daily issues through those definitely limited resources whether a weekly local paper or a nationally famous TV channel.

there is subtle differences
there are subtle differences

a simple student protest in university
a simple student protests in university