Do you agree of disagree. In order to be well informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Television is a very important part in our society. In order to get the news, we sometimes have to watch television to get information about the events and occurrences in the world. There are a lot of news sources and channels that we can get the news from. Even though getting the information from many different sources has advantages that we can get more details in the news, personally, I would prefer to get information from one news source for two imperative reasons.

To begin, getting news from different source would be waste of time. Through watching many channels, we should have time to do so since a person needs time watching channels from one to another. Take myself as an example, I am a mother for two kids and I have plenty of responsibilities such as cleaning the house, cooking for the dinner, and helping my kids with their homework, In addition, I am studying for TOEFL test. In fact, I barely find time to get news from many sources since they boradcast the news in specific time so I don't have time to watch various channels. Instead, I focus on one source that provides me with news in my country so I allocate specific time to watch news and this would save my time. Actually, I have a lot of benefits from this because I can do my houshold work and other things. If I watch different sources, I would haven't finished my work in home and my study. This experience taught me that we should get news from one source to save our time and manage our time effectively.

Second, we should stuck with accurate source. In order to be well informed, we should concentrate on the trustful one because there are a lot of biased channels that provide us with wrong news depend on their benefits. For instance, three weeks ago, I read an article about the most independent news sources. Actually, the author asserts that there are many news sources that belong to people who give wrong news or just they are supported from these sources since they want from people their vote or they give wrong information to mislead the people. This definitely would affect the value of the news and would impact our perspective negatively. So we must pay attention about which news source is trustful and accurate so we can be well informed and in an efficient way. The reading posits to focus on one source. As we can clearly see that getting news from one source would be a good way to focus and to get good news.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that a person must get information from one source to save his time and to get accurate information. I believe that getting news from one source is worthwhile and specious and we should take these advantages.

there are a lot of biased channels that provide us with wrong news depend on their benefits.
there are a lot of biased channels that provide us with wrong news depending on their benefits.

Sentence: If I watch different sources, I would haven't finished my work in home and my study.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to would and haven

Sentence: Actually, the author asserts that there are many news sources that belong to people who give wrong news or just they are supported from these sources since they want from people their vote or they give wrong information to mislead the people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to people and their

Sentence: In fact, I barely find time to get news from many sources since they boradcast the news in specific time so I don't have time to watch various channels.
Error: boradcast Suggestion: broadcast

Sentence: Actually, I have a lot of benefits from this because I can do my houshold work and other things.
Error: houshold Suggestion: household

The reason one is out of topic. ' In order to be well informed,' is not related to saving time.