Do you agree of disagree. In order to be well informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

The way we get news is so important. It is the way we gain our knowledge about what is going on around us. Some people believe that in order to be well-informed person you have to get information from many sources. Other disagrees. In my personal opinion I believe that news should come from many sources. And I will support my opinion with reasons in the following passage.

To start with, getting information or news from many sources makes news more accurate. In fact, it keeps us away from getting deceived by biased sources. To clarify this point look at the crazy chaotic world these days, when we listen to news we get confused about what is the real story is. Take the Syrian crises for instance. If you get your information through a government supporter source you will hear news about how good is the president, and how bad are those rebels. On the other hand if you take your news from an opponent source you will hear the opposite speech. Therefore by listening to both you can take the full picture and infer the exact reality.

Furthermore, taking information or news from many references helps us understand different perspectives; it helps us perceive the status from many angles. for example, three weeks ago, I read an article about health and fitness, and how organic food is good for our health. then I read another article, which underrate the organic food benefits. I concluded that the case is under research. and no final decision has been met. there fore taking information from many sources is very open minding and beneficial to us.

Last but not least, getting information from many sources allows us to stay updated. because we will get information about any correction in a theory we already believed in its veracity. For example, in the dental field some schools prefer premedication for certain types of patients. Other schools consider it is unnecessary. Therefore by studying from many sources we can get informed about new discoveries and what latest research has revealed.

By the way of conclusion, I came to confirm that getting knowledge or information is much better when it comes from diverse various sources. and that to preserve the accuracy, unbias, and recency. And I believe that some people prefer to stick to a sole reference. But I am sure that many sources' benefits are outweigh the sole one.

in order to be well-informed person
in order to be a well-informed person

another article, which underrate the organic food benefits
another article, which underrates the organic food benefits

benefits are outweigh the sole one.
benefits outweigh the sole one.

Sentence: For example, in the dental field some schools prefer premedication for certain types of patients.
Error: premedication Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, I came to confirm that getting knowledge or information is much better when it comes from diverse various sources. and that to preserve the accuracy, unbias, and recency.
Error: unbias Suggestion: No alternate word

---------------
You got better.
---------------