Disclaimer

1. This website is a non-benefit educational website. The contents of this website are for personal and non-commercial use and may not be modified, reproduced, published, distributed or otherwise used for any public or commercial purposes without the written authorization of this website and may not be used for any other website, print media, Audio and video or digital products and any possible infringement of the copyright of this site areas. Any unauthorized use may constitute a violation of the copyright and other rights of this website.

2. This website is not responsible for any damage caused by the use or use of this website. Published on this site, reproduced articles only on behalf of the author's own point of view, this site is not obliged to verify the article or pictures, audio, video files and their authenticity and legitimacy.

3. This website is not responsible for any reliability of the content created by testbig users. This website does not have the obligation to determine whether such information should be deleted unless the relevant person makes a warning or objection to the content.

4. The content of this website is created by testbig users or from RSS feeds. This website as a network service provider does not have sufficient monitoring capabilities for plagiarism and other violations.

5. If any contents of this site infringed the legitimate rights and interests, contact us with the relevant proof of material and reasons. After testbig site received above documents, the content will be removed. And testbig site will exempt from all legal liability after the removal of the alleged infringement content.

6. The links to this website to third-party websites are provided to users only as a convenience. This website does not control or assume any responsibility for any third party websites and their contents. If the user decides to access any third party website linked to this website, the results and risks may be borne by the user.

7. GRE®, TOEFL® is a registered trademark of the US Educational Testing Service (ETS). ETS does not have any form of recognition and association for the owner of this site and any of the contents of this application. ELTS® is a registered trademark of the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment and they jointly manage the IELTS test.