Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

Students live a special life comparing to other people. Their life could be different from any others. In order to pursue their education and earn their degrees, sometimes they should be prepared to live with roommates, away from parents or families. The Priorities in determining a roommates’ quality differ from person to another. In my view, the most important quality for a roommate is respect, and tidiness. The following discussion will reveal my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, being respectful is very important in regulating people’s interactions any time. By respecting, any problem can be solved properly. And life will be easier and better. To illustrate this idea, let me give you a real example, which is my friend’s experience. My friend, Hala, left her parents when she was 18 to study dentistry in a neighboring city. She got to rent an apartment. To make it more affordable, she decided to have a roommate, so they can share the renting expense. Unfortunately, this roommate was not the right person who my friend can live with. She was not respectful at all. She started to invite her friends and party at night, the time which Hala has to take rest after a long day of studying and clinical working. Consequently, sharing apartment didn’t last long. And Hala moved to other place, to ensure a better respectful roommate. This experience taught me that having disrespectful roommate would turn life into night mare.

In addition, a roommate should be tidy and clean. Untidy roommate will turn a home into chaos. And living with him or her would be very difficult to handle. To clarify this point, I want to talk further about Hala’s experience. Her roommate not only was she disrespectful, but also, she was messy, and unorganized. This roommate used to threw her dirty clothes on the floor, and she never helped in cleaning the bathroom or kitchen. My friend Hala couldn’t handle this mess. And it was very difficult to clean everything by her own. In fact, Hala suffered a lot from living with this roommate. Therefore, Hala left her apartment and handled the moving hard work and expense. As you can clearly see, residing with a neat and tidy person is so important to any partnership to be continued.

To sum up, choosing a roommate is very sensitive matter. Being tidy and respectful are an essential qualities in choosing a roommate. In order to live the school life happily, we should choose our friends and roommates carefully, since they will play a pivotal role in our daily life.

this roommate was not the right person who my friend can live with
this roommate was not the right person whom my friend can live with

would turn life into night mare.
would turn the life into a night mare.

Her roommate not only was she disrespectful, but also, she was messy, and unorganized.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: This roommate used to threw her dirty clothes on the floor, and she never helped in cleaning the bathroom or kitchen.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and threw

is very sensitive matter.
is a very sensitive matter.