It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Our children are the most important aspect in our lives. Boys or girls, they would be in our souls and hearts. In order to nurture them adequately we should provide them with the ideal environment to thrive and grow physically and mentally. Some people believe that boys and girls should be separated in schools, others disagree. In my opinion I believe in separating them. And I will explain my point of view in the following discussion.

To start with, schools should be an education environment which lacks all distraction. When girls or boys attend a school alone with no opposite sex, they can focus properly on their subjects, and get the absolute understanding. The recent researches prove that segregation in school leads to higher scores for both girls and boys, since the first object for students will be to study and learn, not to attract the opposite sex. Therefore they will ask freely and will not feel embarrassed from any comments or wrong answer. As you can see, even latest researches encourage segregation between boys and girls in schools.

Furthermore, school activities should be gender friendly. Gender separating school will ease a practice for some girlish activities like sewing, hair styling, and etc. in addition; segregation will increase their self-esteem. Since they will not hear bad comments from boys, regarding their appearance, orientation, or even academic achievements. For example, I used to go to a girls high school. Which I consider it as a blessing for me. we used to do activities, sporting and crafting which fits girls perfectly. This experience taught me that separation between girls and boys in school has great benefits.

To sum up, even though it looks like old faction, I believe that separation between girls and boys in school will provide huge benefits for both sexes academically, and socially. They will get the required environment to focus in their studies and build their own personality away from distractions. We should all open our mind and give it a try, because its results are worthwhile and precious

Boys or girls, they would be in our souls and hearts.
Boys or girls would be in our souls and hearts.

we used to do activities, sporting and crafting which fits girls perfectly
we used to do activities, sporting and crafting which fit girls perfectly