Integreted writing-TPO 12

The reading claims that the teenage girl in the portrait is for Jane Austen, who was a famous novelist in (1775-18170).and the reading provides three reasons of support. However, the professor opposes the reading, He believes that the portrait has long been loosely connected to Austen’s extended family but it’s hardly proves that it’s Jane’s portrait. and the arguments there is questionable at best.

First, the reading avers that in 1882, Austen’s family has gave permission to use the portrait as an illustration in her letters .which support the claim that the girl in the portrait was jane Austen. on the other hand, the professor refutes this idea, he says that by 1882 Jane had been dead for almost 70years, and the family members who claims the portrait is for Jane have never seen her themselves.

Second, the reading posits that the face in the portrait clearly resembles the one’s in jane’s sister’s sketch which we know depicts Austen. Conversely, the professor opposes this idea by saying that many Austen’s relatives were teenagers at that time. And this portrait believed to be linked to one of her relatives. Marianne Kempian, who was a distance niece of Austen.

Third, the article claims that the painting was painted when Austen was a teenager, even though this painting was unsigned and undated. Because the style was linked to Herphy a famous painter who was active in 1790 the time that Jane was a teenager. However, the professor refutes this point by saying that links according to style are not acceptable, and a stamp at the back of the portrait points to a fact that the canvas has used to portrait in the time that Austen was older than the girl in the portrait.

Sentence: First, the reading avers that in 1882, Austen's family has gave permission to use the portrait as an illustration in her letters .which support the claim that the girl in the portrait was jane Austen. on the other hand, the professor refutes this idea, he says that by 1882 Jane had been dead for almost 70years, and the family members who claims the portrait is for Jane have never seen her themselves.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and gave