Testbig groups & meetups

Primary tabs

No groups

Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Gursimranjot Si... India Male I am looking for a speaking partner Advanced Gursimranjot Singh Hundal's picture
sarkariasaab8@e... Amritsar Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
TieuLongFX Vietnam Male Intermediate TieuLongFX's picture
quynhnhi Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate quynhnhi's picture
Painy Sharma Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Beginner
Pihu rajput INDIA Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
Puste Azerbaijan Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Upper-Interm
ajinkyabhosale777 Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
Jazz Brar Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
Karanbir Randhawa India Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
goodluck0101 China Female I am looking for a speaking partner Advanced goodluck0101's picture
davina_ Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Beginner davina_'s picture
Mery Bujot Female I am looking for a speaking partner Advanced
gurwinder01 phagwara Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
Ella RZH china Female Advanced Ella RZH's picture
honghuong Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
jorgesymqq_boaz Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
nooniid Female I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
divyanshugarg Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate divyanshugarg's picture
KittyKitty Female I am looking for a speaking partner Beginner

Pages

Subscribe to Testbig groups & meetups