Testbig groups & meetups

Primary tabs

No groups

Pages

Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
chetanath_neupane Kathmandu, Nepal Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner chetanath_neupane's picture
adhil Bangladesh Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
farhan046 Male Intermediate
mythat Turkey Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Upper-Interm mythat's picture
zafor.sadique Bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
Pinki goyal Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate
fardin446 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
RC86 Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Beginner RC86's picture
Nadeesha Dilrukshi Srilanka Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner Nadeesha Dilrukshi's picture
manan India Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner manan's picture
mrrshorty Female I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate mrrshorty's picture
Yeaynmarnesh Ethiopia Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
Thu Mo Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Thu Mo's picture
kmdcbc pakistan Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
Pham Van Nhan Male Upper-Interm Pham Van Nhan's picture
Satpal dhindsa Ratta theh, Dist. Fatehabad, Haryana Male I am looking for a speaking partner Upper-Interm Satpal dhindsa's picture
Ayman goodf Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate Ayman goodf's picture
khursheed ahmed karachi Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate khursheed ahmed's picture
BUDEBS Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
ShrutiUrkude Pune Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner

Pages

Subscribe to Testbig groups & meetups