Regent Editing Launches Poofreading Services for Korean students

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 16:04

(PRWEB) November 22, 2013

Regent Editing has launched proofreading services for students in Korea. A spokesman for the company said that the service intends to meet a long standing demand in a country where English is a second language. Knowledge of formal language and excellent vocabulary are prerequisites for academic writing. Hence, students with limited exposure to the English language can gain a lot by accessing professionals who meet the standards.

The proofreaders working with the company have many years of experience in the sphere of correcting academic manuscripts and official documents. They have a high level of linguistic competence in English. The spokesman said that this skill and experience enables them to complete the assignments at a brisk pace. Even if students were to give them projects with a short time limit, the deadlines would be met.

Over the course of the press conference organized to introduce the service, the spokesman ran through the features of the service. Manuscripts are checked for grammatical flaws like subject-verb agreement and incorrect use of articles. Typographic errors like wrong spellings and additional spaces are removed. The formatting style and citations are double checked to ensure accuracy and corrections are made where necessary. The student is also made aware of all the changes that have been made to the document through a proofreading report. The spokesman said that by the time the proofreaders are done with their work, the document would be ready for presentation.

About us:

Over the years the academic services of Regent Editing like editing and proofreading have ensured that manuscripts are ready to be submitted to the review panel. The company can be contacted at info@regentediting.kr.

Article references
www.prweb.com