The advantages of living in a small town (150 words)

Living in a small town brings many advantages to countryside dwellers. First of all, the environment is quite favorable for people' health. To take tree as an example, the greenery help people reduce strain. Besides, the ecosystem has less contamination that brings a variety of fresh food for local community. Secondly, the traffic congestion is not a huge problem. For example, the jobs are in the town so that people can go to the office in a short time. In addition, the less population the town has, the less vehicles are used. Lastly living cost in the minimal community is much lower than that in the big city. Farmers can provide vegetables and fruits themselves. Futhermore, most people possess own houses without paying for rent. In addition, almost things are cheaper than these in the city, such as clothes, groceries… , but their qualities are nearly the same. All in all, living in a small town has many benefits.

So I agree with you that living in a small town is more beneficial for health. For example, I heard statistics from the gainswave clinic that people living in big cities are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction. This is very interesting and should be considered by men.